Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep (1396 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep by troylaurenz: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Amidst the current recession and controversy trailing the popular money scheme called MMM, a facebook user by the name Potokri Forgive recently acquired a brand new Jeep

According to Mr Potokri, it was the money he got from MMM that he used in buying the jeep. The young man took to his Facebook page to announce the good news which is expected to lure more Nigerians to the Pyramid scheme as he was celebrated by many of his friends through the comment section.

He shared photos of his new car, with the caption: “God bless MMM Nigeria, New Lexus 330 to my garage”

See more photos on http://www.elitetatafo.com/2016/11/photos-mmm-participant-flants-new-lexus.html

Re: Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2016
receipt of your MMM money or fück off undecided
Re: Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep by tolexy007(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Papikush:
receipt of your MMM money or fück off undecided

someone is jealous grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep by tolexy007(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2016
troylaurenz:
Amidst the current recession and controversy trailing the popular money scheme called MMM, a facebook user by the name Potokri Forgive recently acquired a brand new Jeep

According to Mr Potokri, it was the money he got from MMM that he used in buying the jeep. The young man took to his Facebook page to announce the good news which is expected to lure more Nigerians to the Pyramid scheme as he was celebrated by many of his friends through the comment section.

He shared photos of his new car, with the caption: “God bless MMM Nigeria, New Lexus 330 to my garage”

See more photos on http://www.elitetatafo.com/2016/11/photos-mmm-participant-flants-new-lexus.html

congrat bro
Re: Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2016
tolexy007:

someone is jealous grin grin grin grin

Jealous of a guy who poses inside a Jeep? Humor me please grin
Re: Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep by johnstar(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Papikush:

Jealous of a guy who poses inside a Jeep? Humor me please grin
so wts d point if d guy is lien?

Smh for nigerians. der mentality dey vx me
Re: Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep by eezeribe(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
That car is Tokunbo and there is nothing like Lexus 360

(1) (Reply)

Get A Wordpress Website Now For Just 8000ngn / Get A Payoneer Account An Be Given 25$;D / Supply Of Product : Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.