Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja (2714 Views)

Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines / My Experience With MTN Nigeria / 3 “ugly” Sites That Make Millions And What U Can Learn From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2016
I purchased a yezz phone of 8400 naira on around 16th of march 2016 ,the phone had a very bad battery life of about 2hours,fast forward
to 4months to this the time of purchase the phone couldn't come up again,i took the phone back to them at their ikeja office since it was still under warrante,i was given a form and told to come back after 5working days ,was assured their engineer will fix it.
on the 5th day sent me staff only for the engineer to tell me the parts were scare,this is the 6th month of my phone being with them still no news .
My greatest anger is not the N8,400 but the contacts i lost with that phone was over 600phone numbers,and i have warned severally dat i will put write up on the media may be it will hasten or make them repair or replace the phone.
Dear nairalanders this is not an act to tanish their image is just a call for us to stand up in this country for quality products ,because most of this store think nigerians are fools.
kindly rebroadcast until it gets to the appropriates ears.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
pls dear nairaland do not just read like and share it could be any one 2mrw ,lets help to correct build this country alot of things are
wrong here..
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by Darkseid(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sorry for the problem but always try to back up your contacts to your Google account. That way you can always restore it in a new phone even without a sim card inserted.

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Darkseid:
Sorry for the problem but always try to back up your contacts to your Google account. That way you can always restore it in a new phone even without a sim card inserted.

thanks bro but most of my contact were also saved in the phone contact.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
please keep sharing until it gets to the appropriate quaters

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by millomaniac: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2016
valemtech:
I purchased a yezz phone of 8400 naira on around 16th of march 2016 ,the phone had a very bad battery life of about 2hours,fast forward
to 4months to this the time of purchase the phone couldn't come up again,i took the phone back to them at their ikeja office since it was still under warrante,i was given a form and told to come back after 5working days ,was assured their engineer will fix it.
on the 5th day sent me staff only for the engineer to tell me the parts were scare,this is the 6th month of my phone being with them still no news .
My greatest anger is not the N8,400 but the contacts i lost with that phone was over 600phone numbers,and i have warned severally dat i will put write up on the media may be it will hasten or make them repair or replace the phone.
Dear nairalanders this is not an act to tanish their image is just a call for us to stand up in this country for quality products ,because most of this store think nigerians are fools.
kindly rebroadcast until it gets to the appropriates ears.

My friend go and sit down Joo. you bought a chinko yeye sorry yezz phone for 8k almost half a year ago. the phone spoil and you are disturbing everybody. what do you expect? Those guys are even professional enough to agree to fix it. go and settle with them and stop making noise here.

3 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by DIDONARY(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2016
millomaniac:

My friend go and sit down Joo. you bought a chinko yeye sorry yezz phone for 8k almost half a year ago. the phone spoil and you are disturbing everybody. what do you expect? Those guys are even professional enough to agree to fix it. go and settle with them and stop making noise here.

that guy is saying the truth. dont blame him.

my own story with TD plus ltd Ikeja on yezz Andy.

bought this yezz Andy a6m 6 inches android phone 5 months ago from TD plus limited. it has 1yr warranty . my surprise the touch screen starts acting funny and suddenly stopped working after 2months. I returned it to their office in gbadaga. its been 3 months now its not yet rectified. All what their customer service tells me anytime i call is their is no material to fix the touch pad yet. my point now is why couldn't they fix the touch pad for 3months? why promoting the yezz Andy brand in the first place when you dont have materials to meet up repairing the yezz andy phones returned on a yr warranty. the day I returned my phone I met several customer complaining the same thing. never knew it will take up to 3months. they only promised 2weeks to fix. now my phone and my money got stuck with TD plus ltd. does anyone have same experience with them? pls moderator front Page pls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by donpata(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
millomaniac:

U are a disgrace to ur alma mata. They had a contract to repair the phone if anything goes bad. If they fail to, that is breech of contract. Is 8k small money? I don't think so. People work for 5k salary a month in this naija. besides, he didn't pluck the money from the tree so he has every right to demand value for it.
@op, mine stayed with Innjoo for over 3months b4 they repaired it. callibrator stopped within first month of purchase.

5 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by DIDONARY(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
i have never seen where all this companies fulfilled their waranty promises issues in time. especially the no name phones. Niger sha!!!
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2016
@ millionaire or wot ever they call u,i work for my money and every penny counts,weather its a 2k phone 1k phone,if yudala new it was a substandard phone y will the sell it ...2 . if yudala new the could stick to the warranty promise why lie to their customers,your supporting
evil deed.the know this thread is up so shut up.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by mployer(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
You bought a chinko phone to put another person in trouble in the name of waranty

You are an evil-minded oportunist, your threat wont do their business any harm tongue

You want to hold someone's business to ransome and probably ruin it because of ur 8k phone and u still expect God to bless ur own hussle?

Do you know how much they spend on advert on daily basis trying to anounce their brand? and you want to ruin that because they cant get parts for ur chinko phone and you have access to social media.

If they have access to your phone parts, they would have fixed it long ago. You should understand that.

4 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by pointstores(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
no crimes
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
keep sharing dear nairalanders
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by bomboyi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
mployer:
You bought a chinko phone to put another person in trouble in the name of waranty

You are an evil-minded oportunist, your threat wont do their business any harm tongue

You want to hold someone's business to ransome and probably ruin it because of ur 8k phone and u still expect God to bless ur own hussle?

Do you know how much they spend on advert on daily basis trying to anounce their brand? and you want to ruin that because they cant get parts for ur chinko phone and you have access to social media.

If they have access to your phone parts, they would have fixed it long ago. You should understand that.

I think it's unfair to treat this guy comment, even if the phone is =N=1, yudala would have incorporated the warranty fees in the cost. By the way, the company was not under any pressure to sell with warranty. Most Nigerian sellers deceive people with the so call warranty. I have to use a lawyer to get the AC I bought from cash and carry replaced after the item packed up just 2 months into use. My brother, get a lawyer and write them, me, I can spend 100 naira to get back my 500 naira that is illegally taken from me.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by DIDONARY(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
okay ooo
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
keep sharing
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
I WILL SPEND 500 TO GET 100 ILLEGALLY TAKEN AWAY FROM ME! Its my money and my utility!!!

bomboyi:

I think it's unfair to treat this guy comment, even if the phone is =N=1, yudala would have incorporated the warranty fees in the cost. By the way, the company was not under any pressure to sell with warranty. Most Nigerian sellers deceive people with the so call warranty. I have to use a lawyer to get the AC I bought from cash and carry replaced after the item packed up just 2 months into use. My brother, get a lawyer and write them, me, I can spend 100 naira to get back my 500 naira that is illegally taken from me.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
lalasticlala... take home. Deceptive warranty arrangement.... people should be informed. In fact their agents on nairaland are already defending them .....loud it abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
owned by leo Stan Ekeh he is a multimillionaire his coy must not be allowed to go scotfree with this robbery of the poor
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
lalasticlala... take home. Deceptive warranty arrangement.... people should be informed. In fact their agents on nairaland are already defending them .....loud it abeg

pls lala help push to front page ,to correct all this fake products sale in nigeria
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
i wil keep updating until the bastards repair my phone
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by DIDONARY(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
DIDONARY:

that guy is saying the truth. dont blame him.

my own story with TD plus ltd Ikeja on yezz Andy.

bought this yezz Andy a6m 6 inches android phone 5 months ago from TD plus limited. it has 1yr warranty . my surprise the touch screen starts acting funny and suddenly stopped working after 2months. I returned it to their office in gbadaga. its been 3 months now its not yet rectified. All what their customer service tells me anytime i call is their is no material to fix the touch pad yet. my point now is why couldn't they fix the touch pad for 3months? why promoting the yezz Andy brand in the first place when you dont have materials to meet up repairing the yezz andy phones returned on a yr warranty. the day I returned my phone I met several customer complaining the same thing. never knew it will take up to 3months. they only promised 2weeks to fix. now my phone and my money got stuck with TD plus ltd. does anyone have same experience with them? pls moderator front Page pls?

up till now my yezz Andy phone a6m still not repaired at TD plus limited. the lady (customer services) keep saying she never knows when it will be repaired. just to fix the touch pad oo. after like halve a year now. please lala front page. if they can't repaired it make then give us another one now. I use it just for 2month..
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2016
up till now my yezz Andy phone a6m still not repaired at TD plus limited. the lady (customer services) keep saying she never knows when it will be repaired. just to fix the touch pad oo. after like halve a year now. please lala front page. if they can't repaired it make then give us another one now. I use it just for 2month..

lala am not the the only one ,pls kindly move to d front page
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2016
KEEP SHARING SO DAT WE CAN STOP THIS ONLINE STORES FROM SELLING FAKE PRODUCTS TO NIGERIANS
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by Lokoyen(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
millomaniac:

You are just plain stup1d! Even if it is 1naira phone the phone is still under warranty and yudala abi wetin dey call their name need to provide solution to make the man happy.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by Lokoyen(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
valemtech:

lala am not the the only one ,pls kindly move to d front page

You are simply wasting ur time if ure calling on lalasticlala, ur post won't reach front page if doesn't have snake or tiwa savage in it.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
LA Las tics move to front page so that we correct this in our society
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by valemtech(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
up till now my yezz Andy phone a6m still not repaired at TD plus limited. the lady (customer services) keep saying she never knows when it will be repaired. just to fix the touch pad oo. after like halve a year now. please lala front page. if they can't repaired it make then give us another one now. I use it just for 2month
Re: My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja by Sezua(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
just mention suleman, tonto or snake, this page wud be moved to FP by oga lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Htc One M9 For Sale 55k / CLEAN US USED 7TH GEN CORE i5 HP LAPTOP / HP 820,corei5,8gb,ultra Book @78k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.