Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea (1818 Views)

CHYMALL An E-commerce Business You Will Love / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help / Customs Seizes Jollof Rice, Ogbono And Egusi Soup Imported From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by FellepHq(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Of recent I find it hard to cook my favorite soup with N500, even when some ingredients are missing, the cost cranks up to N1000 if I go full option. Maybe I need a new kitchen hand to manage my kitchen economy or something is wrong somewhere, maybe the economy.

Now the said soup above doesn’t last more than 4 meals.

Then I decided to start eating out, a plate is N250, still 4 meals for N1000, additionally I get the fufu free, I think that’s a better option, plus I can change to any other soup for the next meal which is great.

With time I noticed something, I will finish eating and there will be leftover soup, enough to go through another round, like I just used half of it. But my fufu has finished and am still not satisfied. If I order for extra, it will cost an additional N100 and I don’t want to do that.

A notepad and a calculator in hand, I set to calculate the best strategy for my kitchen economy in this recession.

Then an idea hit me, if I buy one plate of soup for N200, and it can go for 2 meals, then N1000 can carry me for 10 meals.

The problem now is to find a restaurant that will agree to this arrangement, sell only soup.

Well am a shy person, I can’t go searching for that, it will make me look cheap. But I wonder if there are people like me too, especially in this recession.

The I thought out another idea, what if a restaurant opens up just to sell soup and stew, different kinds of soups, you can come with your container and buy as much as you want or even, they can pack them into plastic containers and freeze it. This is where my idea of “frozen soup” came from.

Cook several variety of soups, pack them in plastic containers, freeze them, get several distribution centers around town and ship to them. Rinse and repeat.

So, the question is, you that’s reading, can you patronize this business if it’s established? Yes, or No, please I’d like to know your reason.

If you have any suggestion, input or question, kindly drop a comment below.

Source: http://fellep.com/2016/11/17/bachelors-will-love-this-frozen-soup-business-idea/

1 Like

Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by talktonase(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Bachelors should simply learn how to cook in order to survive this recession!

1 Like

Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by FellepHq(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2016
talktonase:
Bachelors should simply learn how to cook in order to survive this recession!

Which is more important, make more money or go learn how to cook?
From the analysis above, it will be more economical with the business idea for bachelors, they can have it all.
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by FellepHq(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2016
ayoalert:
Waoooo

YOU SEE THINGS;AND YOU SAY WHY?BUT I DREAM THINGS THAT NEVER WERE;ANF I SAY WHY NOT?
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN RECEIVE DAILY ALERT OF N20,000 THROUGH ACESSBANK OR ECOBANK ?CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS.

wink
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by FellepHq(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2016
I need feedback
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by slizylindy: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
sounds nice really. Even some career women will patronize you too.
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by FellepHq(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2016
slizylindy:
sounds nice really. Even some career women will patronize you too.

Glad you like the idea
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by bros12345: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2016
This is a great idea. I've thought about doing it before. I've also seen it done at Egbeda
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by FellepHq(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2016
bros12345:
This is a great idea. I've thought about doing it before. I've also seen it done at Egbeda

Glad you like the idea, do you think it's still being done in Egbeda?
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by FellepHq(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
grin
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by jeyselassie(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
na career women go patronize u pass
Re: Bachelors Will Love This: Frozen Soup Business Idea by obiaguna(m): 3:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Op. This isn't anything new as lots of people are already doing it. The good thing is that lots of people need to eat and they would patronize you but first you sabi cook well? You got to be extra when cooking for people bearing in mind that bachelor's and working class women would patronize you a whole lot. Anyways good luck and carry go. Obiaguna says so. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Why Customer Lifetime Value Matters / How To Shop From Lightinthebox.com From Nigeria / Get A Loan In Lagos Without Collateral And Guarantor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.