Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,269 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Oya Check My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Oya Check My Blog (754 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Oya Come Take Uk Un-verified Adsense / Check My Website, Review And Comment, Drop Your Website Too For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Check My Blog by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Guys abeg check out this blog.

www.factscatalog..com

thanks to Abatan Samuel of Dailyschoolgist. I still owe u.,yeah I know
Re: Oya Check My Blog by randomShek: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
remiproxy:
Guys abeg check out this blog.

www.factscatalog..com

thanks to Abatan Samuel of Dailyschoolgist. I still owe u.,yeah I know
You just created it today, right?
Re: Oya Check My Blog by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
randomShek:
You just created it today, right?
yea
Re: Oya Check My Blog by randomShek: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
remiproxy:
yea
Nice job. Check out mine www.randomshek.
Re: Oya Check My Blog by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
randomShek:
nice but y d comment no dey work
Re: Oya Check My Blog by bedfordng(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
randomShek:
i will advise you to use in order not to waste your time in the long run except you want to use one of wordpress premium service which still is not advisable
Re: Oya Check My Blog by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
bedfordng:
i will advise you to use in order not to waste your time in the long run except you want to use one of wordpress premium service which still is not advisable
baba what is the effect of buying Adsense and also can u differentiate between naija and USA Adsense act.. plz, ah know say u be boss
Re: Oya Check My Blog by randomShek: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
bedfordng:
Considered this already...But figured it would be easier moving to .org from .com. Plus I'm still testing waters
Re: Oya Check My Blog by randomShek: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
remiproxy:
nice but y d comment no dey work
Really? Thanks for the feedback
Re: Oya Check My Blog by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
randomShek:
Really? Thanks for the feedback
yea..i tried dropping a comment but it ain't working
Re: Oya Check My Blog by bedfordng(m): 5:21am On Nov 18, 2016
randomShek:
Considered this already...But figured it would be easier moving to .org from .com. Plus I'm still testing waters
why using .org when you can use .com
Re: Oya Check My Blog by bedfordng(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2016
remiproxy:
baba what is the effect of buying Adsense and also can u differentiate between naija and USA Adsense act.. plz, ah know say u be boss
you may get scammed. the home address and country in the settings will differiate it. Also, they may ask you for tax id usa while nigerian don't require such.
Re: Oya Check My Blog by randomShek: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2016
bedfordng:
why using .org when you can use .com
I meant moving to a self hosted blog on wordpress.org
Re: Oya Check My Blog by princebrainlord(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2016
remiproxy:

There is no effect of buying Adsense, only try not to get scammed. As for the difference between US and Nigerian Adsense, there are many difference.

1. Firstly verifying a US account is very stressful because it's not your country but Nigerian is very easy coz the mail containing the verification code will be sent to your home address.

2. In terms of payment, you can payout on PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer, but getting paid on Nigerian is a lot more easier, you can pay directly to your bank account.

3. In terms of earnings, US or UK Adsense is the best, you cash loads faster but if you don't have huge traffic on Nigerian Adsense, you will only get pennies. " talking from experience "

If you can verify your US account and have a valid PayPal account, I prefer you go for a US or UK Adsense account, because it's all about money.

Visit: http://www.fancybloggertricks.com for more interesting blogging tutorials and ideas
Re: Oya Check My Blog by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2016
thanks bosses bedfordng and princebrainlord.

1 Like

Re: Oya Check My Blog by bedfordng(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
randomShek:
I meant moving to a self hosted blog on wordpress.org
ok. Better if you have the resources to maintain it

(1) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss With These Reseller Business / . / Writer Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.