Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Mmm And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mmm And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian (492 Views)

Top 3 Earners From MMM And Co. / How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money / A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian by AfroGroup: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
MMM AND THE HYPOCRISY OF NIGERIAN

Those who recognized MMM as a ponzy scheme that will collapse with time and they are good in calculating it expiring date, hence rush in to ripe million of Naira and rush out immediately, I say kudos to you. You are personification of wisdom.
Those who believe that MMM is a viable investment platform and will last forever, hence they have no exist plan or time, I called you hypocrite.

It is true that MMM is paying now, while will they not pay when payment of excess return is actually a marketing tool to attract more people not to help you as you are make to believe.
OK, lets do a little analysis, only for the critical thinker. This people produces nothing, they paid investor from new investors money.

Suppose the population of Nigeria is 10 people and the ten people are named A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I AND J.

A and B invested N100 each making it N200
C and D invested N100 each making it N200.
The operator of this scheme will return to A and B their N100 investment each together with N30 from C and D.

In this process, A and B will be happy they both earn N130 each while C and D accrues a deficit of N30each. Their N100 is reduce to N70 Each. (Of course the scheme will never let you know they are accumulating huge debt which they will never pay because they warn you).

C and D will wait for E, F and G to invest maybe N200, N100 and N50 respectively(Maybe foolish A and B reinvest) making a total of N350.
If you add the N350 to N140(what is left of C and D investment after paying part of their investment to A and B as "help"wink we have N490.
The operator of the scheme will take N260 from this cash and pay N130 each to C and D.
The balance cash left with the operator is N230 (490-260=230) while the money they own people i.e E, F and G is N350(their total investment) Now the deficit or debt this scheme own the public is now N120 (From N60 to N120).

Note that this people makes other expenses; they operate an administrative office, they pay programmers, they pay consultant and they equally conduit some cash into their personal coffer( perhaps you don't know this, they don't run a central account, they only instruct you to pay cash to a real person)but they equally have real people on ground who work for the scheme, they will instruct you to pay money into Mr Femi account, actually, Mr Femi is part of the business. 20 different people from different location will be instructed to 'Help' Mr Femi as they said it and Femi will wire the cash out. Are you surprise!

Now as more people get "help" and Mr Femi equally get more help without your knowledge, so do the debt profile rise.

At a certain stage, the market will be saturated, i.e G, H, I and J have invested and everyone is waiting for profit while none is actually investing again, this is when the scheme will collapse.
If you ask me, i will say in a year or so, it will collapse, people are rushing in now and there is enough cash to pay back, wire out and spend on administration. Soon the rush will be over and people will be expecting their return, since less cash is coming in and the debt profile is enormous, they will be no money to pay and the ponzi scheme will reveal itself.

BE WISE
Re: Mmm And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian by Kassidy90(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Of coz ur analysis is on point I'm a participant of MMM and I know it's gonna crash one day but my brother it's not today I know in d end there would winners n losers it's now left to u to play ur card well don't be too greedy, as for me my real capital is out of it everything am doing now is with wat I realized from d scheme so far..

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: If Not For MMM... / Have You Heard Of The New Ponzi Scheme Nnn,emerged After MMM / Dear Entrepreneur, Here's A Word Of Advice To Help You Succeed In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.