Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Are You Between Age 25-55yrs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Between Age 25-55yrs (566 Views)

Less Than 7,000 Virgins Between Age 13-25 In Nigeria Says Unicef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Between Age 25-55yrs by Shobizz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Are you aged between 25yrs-55yrs?
Are you a holder of a Bachelor's degree,
Master's degree or PhD in any field
related to Finance, Engineering,
Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Law, Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration, Education, Nursing?
Do you have a driver's license?
Do you have at least a minimum of 2years working experience in any of the fields above?
Are you willing to work from 9.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 10.00am-12.00noon on Friday?
Are you ready to accept and take home a salary of USD$10,000 per month, transport allowances of $2,500 per month, Housing allowance of $2,500 per month, lunch allowance of $1,000 per
month?
Are you ready to travel out of the
country at least twice every quarter to USA or any destination of your choice with your partner? THEN DON'T WORRY ....YOU ARE NOT
ALONE .... I'm also looking for such a job.
If you find one please let me know....
Have a wonderful day.

Re: Are You Between Age 25-55yrs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
I heard this joke ten thousand years ago.
It's no longer funny to me.
Re: Are You Between Age 25-55yrs by Shobizz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
plavic:
I heard this joke ten thousand years ago.
It's no longer funny to me.
N you are still alive.
Re: Are You Between Age 25-55yrs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Shobizz:

N you are still alive.

I was there when you were born. I was there when they wore a red bead around ur neck and took the picture. I was there when your people crossed the rivers into where they are now. I was there in 1910 with your grandfather, when he and ur grandmother wore a type of white cotten clothe and slept in a mud house and I was there when you fought a boy in school and you got beaten. I was there and I am still here chatting with you.

(1) (Reply)

. / African Man Demonstrates Magic By Staying Inside Fire(video) / Bisi Alimi Calls Out Nollywood For Potrayal Of Gay Relationship In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.