Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Visiting Germany For A Short Stay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting Germany For A Short Stay (1075 Views)

Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / First Time Visiting Germany, France, Belgium, (schegen Area)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Germany For A Short Stay by SirWahl1: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good day house, Please I have tried to read all the threads concerning travelling to germany but they are all school related. So really I have not gotten satusfactory answers to my search.

A friend is sending me an invite. I want to know how to go about it and what the chances are of getting the visa.

I plan staying for just two weeks.

Thanks. Please expert in the house should help out
Re: Visiting Germany For A Short Stay by worry359(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
SirWahl1:
Good day house, Please I have tried to read all the threads concerning travelling to germany but they are all school related. So really I have not gotten satusfactory answers to my search.
A friend is sending me an invite. I want to know how to go about it and what the chances are of getting the visa.
I plan staying for just two weeks.
Thanks. Please expert in the house should help out

How can anyone answer this when you give no details?
Do you think we have a crystal ball to read the future?

Are you a son of Dangotti with funds and ties to home?
Or Pure Water seller from market? How do we know?
Re: Visiting Germany For A Short Stay by SirWahl1: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
worry359:

How can anyone answer this when you give no details?
Do you think we have a crystal ball to read the future?

Are you a son of Dangotti with funds and ties to home?
Or Pure Water seller from market? How do we know?

Ok I little intro. I ma married with a child, have a pretty good job and in my early thirties

Please I just need to know if there is anyone here who have gone through similar process and how it played out, what to expect and how to prepare/plan
Re: Visiting Germany For A Short Stay by yvelchstores(f): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2016
i think with adequate home ties, u are good to go. your family and job shld suffice, also your account balance shld comfortably take u and bring u back without much strain. all d best.
Re: Visiting Germany For A Short Stay by SirWahl1: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2016
yvelchstores:
i think with adequate home ties, u are good to go. your family and job shld suffice, also your account balance shld comfortably take u and bring u back without much strain. all d best.
Thanks. Looking forward to the interview
Re: Visiting Germany For A Short Stay by Bandeco(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Getting visa is not a chance occurrence. It solely the decision of the consular office base on your home tie and your genuiness to travel for the purpose you stated

(1) (Reply)

How Many States Have You Visited? / Help About Swaziland Visa / More Than 50 Vehicles With Hundreds Of Commuters Were Burnt In Lagos Tanker Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.