Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye, Signs New Contract With Floyd Mayweather - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye, Signs New Contract With Floyd Mayweather (551 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye, Signs New Contract With Floyd Mayweather by HYBRID99: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations are in order for Nigerian boxer, Oluwafemi Oyeleye, who has just signed a promotional contract with Mayweather Promotions, LLC, a boxing promotional firm founded by former American professional boxer; Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Oluwafemi took to his Facebook page to share the good news;

‘I’m happy to announce to the world and my friends who have been asking me who I signed with that i signed with Mayweather promotions. Also wanna say a very big thanks to my promoter floyed mayweather jr for believing in me and my team @teameagle. I can’t wait for December 2nd. #TMT #mayweatherpromotions #lagosnigeria #teameagle’ he said. Congratulations!

http://www.hybridstars.com/blog/2016/11/15/nigerian-boxer-oluwafemi-oyeleye-signs-new-contract-with-floyd-mayweather-tmt-company-pictures/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye, Signs New Contract With Floyd Mayweather by Theoritical(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Nigerian Boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye, Signs New Contract With Floyd Mayweather by ayourbamie: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats bro. I know say one day u go make us proud

(1) (Reply)

Indoor/outdoor Sport Floor Coating And Marking By Superfloors 08025030672 / Couple Marries In Hospital, Bride Sews Chelsea Bridal Gown / The FIFPRO Has Nine New Faces On The World's 11 Shortlist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.