Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pension Fund Issues: Do You Know Your Pension Fund Contribution To Date. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pension Fund Issues: Do You Know Your Pension Fund Contribution To Date. (407 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. / Why You Should Start Your Pension Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pension Fund Issues: Do You Know Your Pension Fund Contribution To Date. by Totfulguy: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
I just gave this a thought and I imagined that a lot of working class Nigerians (Am not referring to EVERY working Nigerian as some may not be covered) do not know that they may be having some monies kept away for them from their salaries deducted every month. This money can come in handy in this rainy days. I imagine that many Nigerian have unfortunately been deceased without their spouses knowing that as next of kin, they are entitled to draw from their spouses savings. Again, while I am not advising that one dips into his/her future savings, but the pensions act allows an individual who has been out of work for not less than 4-6 months to access his/her RSA funds. So my question is, do you know how much you have contributed to date? Do you know your rights as concerns pension?
Re: Pension Fund Issues: Do You Know Your Pension Fund Contribution To Date. by skyrockete(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
How much Crusader pays out. If I want to collect my money but not up to the age of 50 years. Before they were paying 25% somebody said they are not paying one own money if the money is not up to 500,000. Pls more info on it.

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Book Keeping / Haben Girma, First Deaf-blind Student To Graduate From Harvard Law School. / Nigeria Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow: Governance And Accountability​ – Olusegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.