Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Donald Trump Promise To Deal With Prophet Tb Joshua Ban Him From America - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Donald Trump Promise To Deal With Prophet Tb Joshua Ban Him From America (890 Views)

SHOCKING: See What US President, Donald Trump Promise Nigeria After A Phone Call / Lil Kesh Deported From America / TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Promise To Deal With Prophet Tb Joshua Ban Him From America by Sergioaguero: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Promise To Deal With Prophet Tb Joshua Ban Him From America by Collenshy2020(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
talk is cheap.
Re: Donald Trump Promise To Deal With Prophet Tb Joshua Ban Him From America by blackCITIZEN(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Must I visit your blog to read the news... Nigerians self
Re: Donald Trump Promise To Deal With Prophet Tb Joshua Ban Him From America by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
Must I visit your blog to read the news... Nigerians self

Nigerians! !...what is wrong visiting his blog as if it will cost you so much, someone who is busy bringing news to your comfort zone should be encouraged

back to the matter, Seriously, if that his twitter handle is anything to go by hehehehe I see dramas ahead

prof. Soyinka inclusive

(1) (Reply)

The True Jews & Jesus Are Africans! (How We Have Been Fooled...!!!) / Just In! Former Attorney General, Dr. Onagoruwa Dies / Get Rid Of Diabetes,liver Cirrhosis,low Blood Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.