Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Business Suggestion Needed .. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Suggestion Needed .. (356 Views)

What Can I Invest With 80K (I Need Your Suggestion) / I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion / Suggestion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Suggestion Needed .. by damilolaife: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Members of naira land I kindly need your advice on an international business.. I have a contact with a company here in Europe who is into scaffolding and form work service ( design sales and hire ).

product ranging from sp60 Formwork , steel Waler , prof max cup lock lock system, ring lock system and jumping and auto climbing system ..

There are planning to extend their services to the shores of Africa, precisely Nigeria and South Africa.. That have told me to make contact from Nigeria since I am from there.. So they can base on my contact set up a branch in Nigeria through me ..

Honesty before I left Nigeria, I can remember standard Formwork and scaffolding was not that popular since most building are not high rise structures and also due to no stringent safety policy from the government .

Now I am at a cross road because they keep asking what the market will be like in my country and I need to give a field back for the business to set to play in Nigeria.

So pls can anyone share ideals on how this can set to play on Nigeria or southafrica so we can keep the ball rolling soon ..

Also this will create enough opportunity for Nigerians since it is a big company here in Europe ...

Share your idea pls

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Recieve Payment Into His PAYPAL? / Please: How Can I Sell My Bank Shares / Millions Of Nigerians Are On The Brink Of Losing Their Money To A Russian Ponzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.