Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! (19170 Views)

My Beauty Business, Your Beauty Business, Our Beauty Business / Oriflame Beauty Business / L'oreal (dark And Lovely) Wants To Support Your Beauty Business, Apply By Sept 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Discover the Oriflame Opportunity

Are you ready to discover the money that can be made and the fun that comes from being part of the beauty industry? Do you dream of having an income that allows you to spend more time socially with your friends and family? Have you got the desire to achieve a lifestyle of freedom, luxury, rewards and professional recognition?

Oriflame began with a dream to provide an opportunity for people to change their life for better and fulfill their dreams. Today, that dream empowers million of people all around world to live the lifestyle they dream of

What are your dreams?

Do you want to earn extra money for yourself and your family?

Do you dream of traveling the world?

Do you want to look great and be the first to try new beauty trends?

Do you want to spend more time with the people you love?

Do you long for a career that gives you financial independence and professional recognition?

Do you dream of a life of freedom of choice, luxury and personal fulfillment?

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hello Friends, Learn more about the Oriflame business opportunity!!
A Company That is Built on Dreams In 1967 in Stockholm, Oriflame was started by two brothers Robert and Jonas Af Jochnick and their friend Bengt Hellsten. They decided to start their own business and to follow their dream. Oriflame grew to be the largest European direct-selling beauty company with more than 3 million consultants worldwide and annual turnover of approximately 1.5 billion euro. Today Oriflame is a global partner and the Official Cosmetics of women’s professional tennis – the WTA (Women’s Tennis Association).
Since its launch in 1967, Oriflame has been dedicated to practices that are good for people and the environment. Oriflame uses natural ingredients and never tests its products on animals. With a serious commitment to the environment and the communities it works in, Oriflame has launched many initiatives to reduce its environmental impact. The Oriflame Foundation is the company’s way to give back to communities by supporting women and children in need.
With close to 50 years of experience and success, Oriflame remains committed to its mission of helping make dreams come true.
With Oriflame, your dreams can become a reality Learn more here: ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant? potentialSponsor=32584
Enquiries: Luther Benson 08160098996 Calls/WhatsApp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Everyone loves to look good but unfortunately not everyone knows
they can get paid and go on fun all expenses paid trips
for looking good
I want to show you how you can create multiple 6 figures by
partnering with me in Oriflame, the no 1 European beauty company
selling direct
I am giving our brand new catalogue FREE to those who partner with me this month
Get coached by Mr Luther to financial and/or time freedom.
Indicate interest or inbox me or contact 08160098996 (WhatsApp
enabled)

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Do you have natural hair or know anyone who does? Bring out the best in your hair by using our ORIFLAME products!! Grow shiny and strong hair with our Nature Hair Oil with 100% Coconut oil!!
Get a 23% discount on all our products when you become a registered distributor You can order products for personal use or to sell. ORIFLAME products are organic, with no side effects!! Call/WhatsApp to place your order today!! Luther Benson 08160098996

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Come partner with a company that has been in existence for 49years, and already in 66 countries, you know what that means...... It is trusted and reliable A company that produces mainly cosmetics (foundation, powder, toners, scrubs, lipstick, eye pencil, toothpaste, nail polish, soap, body cream, after shave, anti aging cream, roll on, spray, perfumes, just to mention a few). You know WHAT? When you partner with this company buy products from them either for personal use or for sale you get PAID, I mean it. Turn cosmetics into MONEY and live the lifestyle of your dreams. You can be a working class, stay at home, student, anyone. It doesn't interfere with your present job or business. Can be male or female Am talking about ORIFLAME SWEDEN COSMETICS made fro organic products If you are interested in this great business opportunity say I AM IN or WhatsApp or call 08160098996 for more info Come let's rock this business together and make more money

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Shop, Gift & Get paid. Buy at discounted prices & make 30% profit. The Oriflame opportunity allows you to either use, sell to others & profit. Contact me 08160098996 (WhatsApp)

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
How would you like to get paid just to look good and help others do the same?
Have you dreamt of starting your own home or online business?
Do you have a phone that can Facebook or WhatsApp?
If you do, you have what it takes to join our team of Achievers in ORIFLAME!!
Learn how you can turn cosmetics into money, just by doing a few simple tasks everyday!!
Don't just take my word for it, see these leaders!!

Enquiries:
Luther Benson
calls/WhatsApp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2017
where can I buy oriflame products in Enugu ?
Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thanks for your response, Dexter247, We distribute and deliver all over the country Whatever products you want will be delivered to your doorstep What products do you want? Talk to me on WhatsApp here, 08160098996 or drop your WhatsApp number. I'll contact you immediately.
Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Our ORIFLAME fragrances... still the best in the world!! Do you need a fragrance that depicts who you really are? A fragrance that matches your style, your personality? A fragrance that's a true expression of you?? Look no further!! Oriflame fragrances are the real deal!!
Call/WhatsApp to place your order!! Luther Benson 08160098996
NB: Get a 23% discount on all ORIFLAME products when you sign up as a distributor!! Ask me how!!

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Experience our new Essentials Fairness Set:
Set contains face scrub, face lotion (with SPF), and body lotion. With Pomelo extract.
The Essentials Fairness Face scrub will help your skin glow and become more radiant. It also reduces the appearance of dark spots

The Essentials Fairness face cream moisturizes and lightens the skin while helping to protect against the Sun's harmful effects

The Essentials Fairness Body lotion softens, nourishes and moisturizes your skin. It protects the skin ad enhances the skin's natural fairness!!

Do you want a lighter, softer and more radiant skin?
Order the Essentials Fairness Set today!!
Only #6600 (Excluding Delivery)

Call/WhatsApp to place your order!!
Distributors Wanted nationwide!!

Luther Benson

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 3:52pm On May 29, 2017
Get Solutions to your skincare problems and concerns With Oriflame products, you can look and feel great everyday!! Read this testimony of a dear colleague:
Oriflame products! MY TESTIMONY # Stella Chima I got a very wicked Sun burn back in Chicago Illinois 2015 Summer Holiday ( It hurt like mad anytime l washed the corners of my eyes where l sustained the burn.) l used all the recommended brand yet it got worse, reddish and ugly. I stopped all in 2016 and opted for "CONCEALER" Fast forward to February 2017...l relunctantly chose "OPTIMAL EVEN OUT DAY & NIGHT CREAM" (Dark spot reduction) due to very sensitive nature of my face. Today, lt struck me! that the burn had gradually faded from my face. What else can l say, "THANK YOU ORIFLAME"

Get your ORIFLAME products today!! Call/WhatsApp for more details Luther Benson 08160098996..

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Being a Man gives me no less a reason to wanting to look Great, Young and Radiant.

My company ( ORIFLAME)has taken time to develop the best Skin Care sets that will help me feel great and look radiant always.

In Oriflame, our SKIN CARE sets are clinically tested and will give you the best of results no matter what your skin type or age is.

For your skin care advice and free skin care test and recommendation of the best skin care products for you, kindly Call or Whatsapp on 08160098996

Luther Benson
ORIFLAME Director

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
COCONUT OIL ✔It stimulates hair growth ✔It fights against lice and dandruff ✔It prevents hair breakage and split ends ✔It prevents gray hair and baldness ✔It moisturizes and softens the hair ✔It can be used on both natural and relaxed hair.
****Do you desire all these??I recommend to you Love Nature Coconut Oil. 08160098996

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Optims Even Out's effective formulas with -Swedish ingredients blends and skin-brightening LumiLight Complex makes your complexion more even, radiant and flawless.
Contact me and you can get 23% discount from the price below��

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Growing up, I used to have bumps whenever I shaved my beard, as I result, I hated shaving.
I'd keep my beards for a long time, just because I didn't want the bumps that came when I shaved
But after I joined Oriflame, I learned about our aftershave balm
It's an amazing product that deals with bumps, helps retain moisture, and keeps the beard area smooth and clean!
Today, I'm mostly clean-shaven, because I'm totally loving the feeling of the aftershave balm.
So I shave every 2-3 days now..
Highly recommended for every man!

Get yours now
only #1100

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's back!!!

Some call it magic in a jar, others call it small but mighty. I call it gbogbo nise (multi-purpose).

✔ It works wonders for patches of dry skin on the body e.g elbow, lips, knee, cuticles.
✔ Lightens dark knuckles.
✔Reliefs insect bites/ redness (personal experience ).
✔minor burns and scars
✔ fungal skin condition that yorubas call 'ela'(testimony from a customer)

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
��Woo-hoo! And the alert starts rolling in.

sorry I can't keep calm , here's an alert received by some of my teammate this morning, yes I know, you're ok with what you're earning, but you can put a smile on someone's face by empowering them now�

If you're tired of feeling desperate and want to stop living paycheck to paycheck the time to achieve financial freedom is now! Get started today, come let me share my business opportunity with you.

Note �

✅ you won't get 1million in 7days, but you can build 150k - 200k monthly earnings in months into the business and increase it if you want more .

If this resonates with you, drop 'I'm Game' let's talk

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
We have newly launched the Giordani Gold Iconic Matte Lipstick and we are super excited!
#GiordaniGold #IconicMatte #Lipstick

Luther Benson
Calls /Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
BENEFITS OF FACE SCRUB AND BODY SCRUB���������
There are so many benefits and reasons as to why you should incorporate exfoliating to your beauty routine.
�When you exfoliate regularly you help remove ingrained dirt, old dead skin, and improve the over all look of your face and body

�When you scrub away the old flakey skin, you reveal a more soft and smooth looking skin. One that looks revived! Not only will the texture of your skin improve but you will also help slow down the rate at which your skin ages.����

�You definitely should not be exfoliating every day.
�Most dermatologists recommend scrubbing 2-3 times a week. If you have been over scrubbing stop right away and let your skin heal!

For your face,
�Focus on areas around the nose and your forehead.
�Follow up with a nice and smooth face moisturizer to hydrate your skin.

�USE OUR MILK AND HONEY BODY SCRUB,PURE SKIN FACE SCRUB AND ESSENTIAL FAIRNESS FACE SCRUB.

(ALL ORGANIC PRODUCTS BEST FOR YOUR SKIN)

Get at 30% discount when you register as a member
Registration, 2990 only

To place your orders,

Luther Benson
Calls and Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Call or whatsapp to place your orders 08160098996 Luther Benson

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Here's a young Entrepreneur in Oriflame.
He's achieving his dreams, fully retired at 30.
Works online from home.
Wouldn't you want to be like him?

Let's Get You Started!!
Contact me today..

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp
Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Get your hair longer, stronger, more shiny and more beautiful..
Contact me for your Oriflame products..

Want to be a distributor?
you can too..

for Enquiries..

Luther Benson.
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Are you a man of class?
You value your looks and the impression you create on others around you?
you need a set of deodorants to further emphasize your class and dominance..

Look no further than Oriflame North For Men Products Set..

Set consists of Aftershave, roll on, Body Spray, and anti aging face cream..
one use, and you're hooked for life..
Very Affordable..

For Enquiries..

Luther Benson
Calls /whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Our skin is one of the most important parts of our body..
It's the most noticeable part of our body.
People look at our skin and they form their impressions about us..

Want your skin to be perfect?
Want to create that dream look that turns heads everywhere?
Want to be addressed as that man or woman of class that you truly are?

Get on our Oriflame products..
They are organic, natural, very effective and affordable..

Use them and you'll get lasting results..

For details..

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Would you love a brighter, fairer and more even complexion??
Have you had issues with dark spots, uneven skin or blemishes??
Would you love to have a smoother, more beautiful and supple skin??

Here's your answer :
Essential Fairness Set!!

The essential fairness set contains
Face scrub
Face lotion
Body lotion

How does it work??
It will brighten and restore your natural fairness
It will remove dark spots
It will clear uneven skin and give you a uniform skintone

Very effective and very affordable..

Enquiries :

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Do you struggle with pimples, acne, black spots or know someone who does?

Does your skin get excessively oily and you're looking for how to control or reduce the oil??

look no further than our Oriflame Pureskin Set..

The set consists of Scrub, cleanser and a mattifying face lotion
They work together to control the oil and clear your face of blemishes, leaving it matte and spot free..

for Enquiries, chat me up..

Luther Benson
Calls /Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oriflame products are a complete range of _organic beauty products to help you always look and feel great..

We have over 100 products, Our products are of *high quality*, *safe* and *affordable*, inspired by dreams with the best of nature and science..

Products that combines the best of science and nature☘,to give you that youthful and classy look

want to look and feel good all day??

Use Oriflame products!!

For enquiries..

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Everyone loves and appreciates quality..
We admire excellence, promote excellence and enjoy excellence..

It's with this same mindset Oriflame products are manufactured. we understand the importance of the first impression

This is why when you use any Oriflame product, you get value, quality and results.
Whether you use our fragrances, make up, hair products, etc
All ORIFLAME products are created with you in mind, with the goal to help you look and feel great everyday!

Don't be told, experience this beauty yourself
Call for your Oriflame products today..

Luther Benson
Calls /Whatsapp

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 7:28am On May 02, 2018
In Oriflame, we don't just promote products, we help people fulfil their dreams for their skin.
Here's a picture of Anuoluwa, who had issues with oily skin, pimples and spots.
She used our Pureskin set
and today, her spots are gone
She's now enjoying a spotless face without blemishes..

You can have the same results, no matter what skin challenges you may have...
Oriflame products are affordable and very effective.

Call or whatsapp for enquiries..

Luther Benson

Re: ORIFLAME Beauty Business!! by lbrichman2: 7:31am On May 04, 2018
Do you love to look and feel great??
Do you have any skin issues you want to get rid off?
Oriflame products are natural beauty products from Sweden.
They help you achieve your dream for your skin..

Learn more here..
Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Latest Short Gown Styles 2017 / Amina Tukura Emerges As Miss Comely Queen 2020, Gets New Car Prize / Joy Omanibe Emerges Winner Of 2019 Face Of Democracy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.