Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Still On The 7 Year Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Still On The 7 Year Old (343 Views)

Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The 7 Year Old by MOSTEC(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
TRUTH BE TOLD… I have watched the gory video and looked closely at the gory photos, but I can tell you for free that even in the darkest most savage areas of Lagos, nobody would attempt to beat, lynch and burn a 7 year old for stealing garri. At worst he will get a spanking and someone will drag him home to his people, with more garri. Let's not bash ourselves; we have not descended that low. I know because I feel the pulse on the streets, at least streets of Lagos. From my research, the incident happened at Alafia bus stop, a very notorious spot near Orile, where passers-by are routinely stabbed and robbed of their possessions. Many have lost their lives there and the police do nothing. |Residents even confirmed a man was thrown off the bridge for refusing to part with his phones. It appears one of those devilish gang was caught in the act after fatally stabbing a victim and jungle justice was meted out to him. Where the police fail to protect the people, the people will protect themselves. Instead of us calling ourselves barbarians, we should be calling loudly on the government and the police to do their work and rid such back spots of these heartless marauders. If your car window has been smashed and your face carved up by these boys while you are stuck in traffic in that area, you will shout the loudest. While I do not support lynching, the police should instill confidence in the citizens so they can hand over captured criminals to the police knowing that justice will be done. Let's be kind to ourselves. Before you know it they will be tweeting from Nairobi, Cape Town and Accra that Nigerians burn 7 year old kids who steal garri.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Two Nigerian Students Arrested For Selling Drugs In Bengaluru / I Got Scammed Of 5k For Google Adsense On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.