Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Wardrobes And Closet Idea - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wardrobes And Closet Idea (3703 Views)

Kitchen Cabinets. Beds. Uphosteries. Wardrobes. Dining Table. Doors / Kitchen Cabinets, Wardrobes And Furniture Accessories / 3bedrm Flat All Rooms Ensuite,wardrobes Fence Gate And Water.ekoro Road,agbele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
contact me to materialize these designs in your homes.....dingggg 080 6491 2697

Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by TheNonce: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
decomaniaboss:

Your work is good! Keep it up.....
Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by FastShipping: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2016
TheNonce:

Actually those pictures were pulled from the internet and not her own work.

Op, please, show me your real work and I will give you a contract within two weeks if you can display your own work that look as good as those pictures you got out on the internet. I have an on-going project and I need to do some walk-in closets for five rooms.

1 Like

Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2016
TheNonce:

thanks ....i'll do just that smiley
Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2016
FastShipping:

Op, please, show me your real work and I will give you a contract within two weeks if you can display your own work that look as good as those pictures you got out on the internet. I have an on-going project and I need to do some walk-in closets for five rooms.
I haven't got any demand on these designs....and i don't need to mention that the pix are from the internet cos i have made it clear by saying (wardrobes and closet idea) I have my works display on there go tru all my pictures and u'll see that some of them are not from the internet ...and then people use hdf and mdf in Nigeria not oak ...the idea behind those internet pictures is to give people some taste and idea .nd all of that can be done here but with HDF and MDF ..high glossy and UV ...go tru my pix sir and all the ones u see (by me )written on it are my works sir
Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2016
FastShipping:

I'll kindly be expecting your call ....not just on wardrobes ...i take from the ceiling (pop and gypsum board ) to wall screeding's and paintings..then kitchen cabinets and chairs wall panels...u no the full interior sir ...if u give me a try you won't regret it ....i don't have a big company for sure yet ,Bu I have got the right team trust me
Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
FastShipping:

these are some of my jobs

Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
decomaniaboss:
these are some of my jobs
this is the only wardrobe pix of my jobs i have i hardly snap my works to be honest is a friend that told me that i should start snapping and post them online here,so am hopping your 5 wardrobes will be my next post for others to rush to me sir grin grin am hopeful

Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2016
more closet idea

Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2016
more more

Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
I[url][/url]
decomaniaboss:
my last wardrobe

Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by decomaniaboss(f): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Contact me at once good work but affordable despite the hack in the materials prices
Re: Wardrobes And Closet Idea by maujay: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
FastShipping:

..noted

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land Opposite The New Airport With N1m Deposit. Spread Balance For 24 Months / Granite Stones; Hardcore, Stonebase Available. Ajah, Lagos Call 08106399892 / Two Bedroom Bungalow Selling At Precious Peace Estate Maya Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.