Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

GEC Petroleum Development Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GEC Petroleum Development Company (3557 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEC Petroleum Development Company by Maurella(f): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hi all, I have been invited for a face to face chat with the subject company at Victoria Island. Anyone with useful information about the company?? I don't remember applying and the position I applied for wasn't indicated. Kindly assist me if you know this coy is legit or not. I don't even have a clue of what to expect
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by adwem2003(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Maurella, i was invited too. Can we have a chat?
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Maurella(f): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2016
adwem2003:
Maurella, i was invited too. Can we have a chat?

I'm right here.... Any info yet on who these guys are and what they want Or how the interview is like?
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by kissoflife: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
How did u guys apply?
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by adwem2003(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maurella:

I'm right here.... Any info yet on who these guys are and what they want Or how the interview is like?

Sincerely, I don't have idea on what we should be expecting. Can't even remember applying for any role. All I know abt is what can be found on their site.
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Jabia(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
A face-to-face "chat" might imply a GNLD scam. If you don't recall applying for the role, I encourage you to be extra cautious if you choose to go.

Be safe!

1 Like

Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by adwem2003(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
kissoflife:
How did u guys apply?

I can't remember applying.
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Guys beware of this phony companies, especially this festive period. Aside the pain and disappointment of preparing and turning up for the likes of GNLD and co unknowingly, many scammers are also on the prowl these days,
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Mogenerous(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dont be decieved, GEC is real and a big coy at that. Their pay is very good too buh trust me, they dont give out jobs without going through phases of screening. From chat to interview, to presentation to another interview. You never would know how real they are if you dont give it a shot. Except if dubious people are using their name

1 Like

Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by adwem2003(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Mogenerous:
Dont be decieved, GEC is real and a big coy at that. Their pay is very good too buh trust me, they dont give out jobs without going through phases of screening. From chat to interview, to presentation to another interview. You never would know how real they are if you dont give it a shot. Except if dubious people are using their name

Thank you mogenerous. So face to face chat is not the final process?
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Deelaw(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2016
adwem2003:

These are some key stuffs to worry about:

(1) If "chat" was used in place of "interview".
(2) If no specified position was indicated.
(3) If d invitation was sent a day to d main day without any call wotsoeva or consideration to ur schedules.
(4) U can't remember applying for such.

if all these are correct....gurl u are on ur own!

2 Likes

Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by kilonso001(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Google is ur best friend my dear.

1 Like

Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Maurella(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
kilonso001:
Google is ur best friend my dear.
I ran a check on the address and the response I got looked real. I know most scammers use mainland as their meeting point but this interview is on the island..,that's why I feel it's legit. Or what do u guys think?

1 Like

Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Maurella(f): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
adwem2003:

Sincerely, I don't have idea on what we should be expecting. Can't even remember applying for any role. All I know abt is what can be found on their site.
What time is your interview? Do u have any useful info on how to pass this stage?
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by adwem2003(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Maurella:

What time is your interview? Do u have any useful info on how to pass this stage?

2pm. I don't know any info. Will just try and be myself. I have googled them, nothing open about their recruitment process.
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by adwem2003(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Maurella:

I ran a check on the address and the response I got looked real. I know most scammers use mainland as their meeting point but this interview is on the island..,that's why I feel it's legit. Or what do u guys think?

They're real. Their website says a lot about them and a friend just validated the address given as well.
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Maurella(f): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
adwem2003:

They're real. Their website says a lot about them and a friend just validated the address given as well.
Thanks
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by Mogenerous(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
adwem2003:

thats just the first
Re: GEC Petroleum Development Company by kilonso001(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Just did a check on them, and it seems they are real... Go ahead and give it a shot. The Lord be with you.

wish u all the best... will be waiting to hear your success story.

Maurella:

(1) (Reply)

FRESH GRADUATE RECRUITMENT AT RECKITT BENCKISER / ARM Life Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Ndic Appointment Letter- Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.