Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

PHOTO: See What Nigerian Employers Do To Us(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: See What Nigerian Employers Do To Us(photo) (1387 Views)

Graphic PHOTO: See What Ebonyi People Did To This Rev. Father / Remember The Couple With The Error In Their Pre-wedding Photo? See Them Now / Photo! See These Big Bold Beautiful Ladies Posing Tople$s In Denim Jeans & Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: See What Nigerian Employers Do To Us(photo) by kelvin012: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
It can be so frustrating when Nigerians' apply for hop and the disqualify you for useless impossible reasons. Just imagine 30years of experience, is it my grandfather  they want to come and work?

Re: PHOTO: See What Nigerian Employers Do To Us(photo) by kelvin012: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
The worst part of it is that ASUU will even still go on strike for months, there by wasting students time and increasing their age then job employers will now start asking you stupid questions and you will be like " come sir, is your brain paining you?".
Re: PHOTO: See What Nigerian Employers Do To Us(photo) by kelvin012: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
The truth is when you see that just be sure that they already have a master list of people they want to employ. Tell me someone who just finished school what experience do you have?
Re: PHOTO: See What Nigerian Employers Do To Us(photo) by kelvin012: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Is it experience in thinking? I just pray and believe God will do it for those searching for job in Nigeria.

Source: http://icehub..co.ke/2016/11/photo-see-what-nigerian-employers-do-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo - Comedy In Action [full Comedy Skit] / Look At The Life Lol / 100 Kisses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.