Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! (943 Views)

'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags / Chidimma Leilani Wins Miss Nigeria 2018 (photos) / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by Lindalilian: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wetin person no go see for this
country.
Last time her le$bian act (video)
with her personal assistant was
released to the air both part1,
part2 and people were already
claiming that part3 of the video
is out....
That is not all A wikipedia page
finally
created for MISS ANAMBRA
Chidinma Okeke with links to her
Le$bian act (see photo)
Yet these people shelling and
destroying her name has refuse
to let go, now her nollywood
video has been released.....
see photo @ www.snowbooks.com.ng/2016/11/nollywood-releases-chidimma-and.html
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by obontami: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Its such a big shame on nollywood. Useless people.
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Is anyone surprised? really
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by Kingsley1000(m): 1:40am On Nov 18, 2016
i no say na wetin dem go do next
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by Kingsley1000(m): 1:42am On Nov 18, 2016
nollyword's creativity is fast dropping just like Hillary Clinton's pant -Donald trump
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by abrahamzy: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2016
nollywood can not just fathom something reasonable 4 d masses.what is the meaning of this trash in d name of movie.God have mercy
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2016
is hightime i stopped watching naija movies
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by Lindalilian: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingsley1000:
is hightime i stopped watching naija movies

naija belong to us, all of us!
Re: Nollywood Releases "Chidimma And The Cucumber" Movie! by Lindalilian: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2016
the only annoyance i got here is that, they have refuse to let the sleeping dog lie.

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Finally Set To Make Peace With Brad Pitt After Loosing Court Case / Comedian Alibaba Dash Cdq-olowo Movado Rose Gold Wrist Watch(pics,video) / Flavor Pictured Stepping Out With One Of His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.