Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… (797 Views)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Deletes Her Social Media Pages Over Leaked Nudes (SEE +18) / Rapper, Iggy Azalea's Nude Photos Leak Online As Hackers Target Her 2016 Photos / Iggy Azalea Steps Out In Short Shorts, Flaunting Her Enviable Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by standardgist: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rapper Iggy Azalea gave an awkward shoutout after winning the Woman of the Year at the GQ Australia Men of the Year Awards.

The rapper who covers GQ Australia said shortly after receiving her award@
“I’ve got the best v@gina in the world,” I have won a lot of awards over the last few years but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award-winning v@gina.”

see more photos here: http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/hot-photos-rapper-iggy-azalea-claims.html
source: www.standardgist.ml

Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by herzernn: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
OMG!!....

Those Nipplés......can they be mine??....
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by OOOS: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Iggy, how can I confirm that pls?
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Her white pussy has been been hammered by mainly big dick carrying Nba black men, it must be lose and less enjoyable undecided
Re: Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2016
Would love to bang her tho

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness?? See What This Lady Is Wearing (!8+ Photos) / Aliko Dangote Pictured With Femi Otedola As He's Honoured By Coventry U.K / Reekado Banks Lists His Series Of Achievement, Says He’s Not Even 23 Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.