Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja (459 Views)

Just In: Man Stabs His Friend’s Son To Death In adamawa (photos) / Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja by Principe67(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
A 42-year-old farmer has been arrested by the Benue state police command for the trafficking of his friend's son.
The suspect identified as Unogwu Agbese, was arrested after attempting to sell off his friend's five-year-old son in Abuja, Daily Post reports.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Assistant Superintendent, Moses Yamu, said this while parading the suspect at the command on Wednesday, November 16, in Makurdi.

He said: “The father of the abducted five-year-old, Emmanuel Edeh at Apa-Agila reported the case to the police.

“He had reported that his son was, last week, abducted by his friend from the village and taken to Abuja without his parents’ consent.

“However, he ran out of luck and was arrested and the child recovered from him unhurt.”

Following interrogation into the case, Daily Post reports that the suspect confessed to abducting the child to sell but was forced to return him to his parents as he was unable to find a buyer.

“The boy is my friend’s son. I actually took him to Abuja to sell him, but I couldn’t find any buyer or anyone that could connect me to a buyer. So I brought him back to the village and his parents arrested me,” he said.

The PPRO also disclosed the arrest of a pastor, 41-year-old man, Raphael Igye, for alleged human trafficking.

www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja by Olukokosir(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja by Principe67(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja by dotman4real007(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2016
he should be sold as well to slavery in kirikiri!!
Re: Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja by crespola: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2016
yeye nigerianz
Re: Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja by donziller(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Kill d buyer. And no more tranzation
Re: Farmer Steals Friend's Son, Attempts To Sell Him In Abuja by Principe67(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2016
donziller:
Kill d buyer. And no more tranzation

jungle justice freak

(1) (Reply)

29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor / Very Wicked.idiot...she Beats The Hell Out Of A Baby / Pastors Mistress Sets His Home On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.