Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros (576 Views)

Please I Need Some Help / Hk-help: If You Are Working On A Wordpress Project And You Need Some Help / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by Eze2000(m): 3:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Hello professionals,

I'm a new blogger and in preparation to apply for AdSense, i was told i must first submit my sitemap to Goggle webmaster. I spent all of last night trying to add my sitemap to Goggle webmaster tools but couldn't find the right site. All there was is Goggle Search Console where they ask you to 'add property'.

So my question is this, has Goggle updated webmaster tools to search Console or am i just doing it wrong?

Pls, I'm a newbie to blogging, some good explanation and possibly a link would help so much.

2. The 'view blog' button has somehow vanished from my blogger dashboard . I noticed this last night. Is it so on your blogs or did i do something wrong on mine?

Help pls.

Re: Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by mokoshalb(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Ain't a pro, but will try to help...

Yea, Google search console is a part of Google webmaster tools...
For the view blog, it appears most times, but sometimes it won't... Not really a fault..
Re: Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by Eze2000(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2016
mokoshalb:

For the view blog, it appears most times, but sometimes it won't... Not really a fault..

If you have noticed that, then you are a pro.
i have contacted 3 web builders and they have no idea of it. I had to first use another browser then get a new email address and open new blog.

As of this moment, i can confirm with 100% certainty that that button is no longer on any blog.

You may check yours

A thousand thank yous so much for the assistance.
Re: Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by mokoshalb(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Eze2000:

i have contacted 3 web builders and they have no idea of it. I had to first use another browser then get a new email address and open new blog.

As of this moment, i can confirm with 100% certainty that that button is no longer on any blog.

You may check yours

Yea..
u're welcome...
Re: Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by Toluwani111: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2016
Eze2000:

You may check yours

Its displaying in my dashboard!

Re: Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by Eze2000(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Toluwani111:

Its displaying in my dashboard!

That's mobile view, bro. Check with pc.
Re: Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by Toluwani111: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Eze2000:

That's mobile view, bro. Check with pc.

Clearly showing
Re: Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros by Eze2000(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Toluwani111:

Clearly showing
mokoshalb:
Ain't a pro, but will try to help...

Yea, Google search console is a part of Google webmaster tools...

i need some help with this webmaster thing. i'm stuck can chat on it via whatsapps? 09029400640

(1) (Reply)

•||How To Boost Your Adsense Earnings By 206%||• / HELP!!! Can I Code Using An Android Smartphone? / Do You Need Over 100 .edu Backlinks? Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.