Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? (863 Views)

Please How Can I Rank My Site? Help!! / I Need Already Made Blog, Who Want To Sale? / Checkout My New Blog. Who Can Help Me Make It More Proffessional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Please i want rank my site urgently and i need someone to help with it. Thanks
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by mokoshalb(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Linzo:
pay for sponsored post on authority site..
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by bedfordng(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Linzo:
i just hope you won't get scammed by despirate seo self claimed expert. Becareful
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
bedfordng:
i just hope you won't get scammed by despirate seo self claimed expert. Becareful
Thanks brother, do you have any suggestions for me?
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
mokoshalb:
pay for sponsored post on authority site..
Suggest one for me
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by kokertalented: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Linzo:
Suggest one for me

which web builder platform do you use ? Let me set your Web SEO for you
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by dan55: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Linzo:
if your already on any page for any keyword page 3 - 20; i would show you how to get to page 2 0r 1 depends on your keywords but its like your nowhere so this wont work you need to be somewhere for this to work.......at least 12days you see results of your link in page 1 or 2 if your already some where.
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 19, 2016
The only thing I can help you with is Teach you how to rank for a keyword.pm me
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Firmlogger:
The only thing I can help you with is Teach you how to rank for a keyword.pm me
OK, thanks bro, i have pm you
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
dan55:
if your already on any page for any keyword page 3 - 20; i would show you how to get to page 2 0r 1 depends on your keywords but its like your nowhere so this wont work you need to be somewhere for this to work.......at least 12days you see results of your link in page 1 or 2 if your already some where.
I will appreciate if you can help me because it's sucked to see your website is not on Google top rank
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
kokertalented:

which web builder platform do you use ? Let me set your Web SEO for you
I use WordPress, thanks in Advance and God bless
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by dan55: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Linzo:

I will appreciate if you can help me because it's sucked to see your website is not on Google top rank
are you already on any page within 3-10??
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
dan55:
I currently ranked at page 6
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
dan55:
are you already on any page within 3-10??
OK
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by dan55: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Linzo:

OK
you need two things........reply the pm and i mail you the name of what you need
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by Linzo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
dan55:
you need two things........reply the pm and i mail you the name of what you need
OK
Re: I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? by goverment(m): 3:24am On Nov 23, 2016
My advice is, forget about ranking to the top for now

Avoid writing content for content seek.

Forget about backlink, link building, keyword competition and out ranking your competitors

Use the tradition method to create relationship and trust by using you blog to blog for audience

Register for email list build with mailchimp in other to keep your visitor up to date

Keep practicing SEO

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Wordpress Payment / Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / Buy My Facebook Group With 500,000 Members And Get Massive Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.