Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Want To Buy Pure Water Sachet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Pure Water Sachet (643 Views)

Man Makes Strong Case For Pure Water Hawkers / Sachet Water Machine(automatic Liquid Packaging Machine) / Who Has Pure Water Sachet To Sell As Scrap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Pure Water Sachet by coldsummer: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Hello house,

please if you or anyone you know have pure water sachet water, CLEAN and DRIED in large quantity, i would urgently want to buy to use for something.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Buy Pure Water Sachet by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
coldsummer:
Hello house,

please if you or anyone you know have pure water sachet water, CLEAN and DRIED in large quantity, i would urgently want to buy to use for something.

Thank you.

How regularly do you need this?

And what are you willing to pay?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On With ME2U????? / The Professional Roofing Does By Roof Doctors, The Best Roof Restoration Company / Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan, The Chairman Zinox Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.