Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Crazy Aliases (other Names) Nigerian Give To Cars And Other Vehecles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Crazy Aliases (other Names) Nigerian Give To Cars And Other Vehecles (716 Views)

Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / In Need Of Advice With Regards To Cars / 10 Cars That Have Other Names In Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Aliases (other Names) Nigerian Give To Cars And Other Vehecles by pointblank247(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
There is no doubt that you have heard one 'baptismal' name of some vehecles in Nigeria. Some are funny some are just killers while others are a summary of what the car has turned out to be. from the first time i heard the name voxwagen beetles back in the days, i never stop to wonder why we prefer such names. below are some of the names if heard poeple call vehecles. i dont know it all so i invite you to add yours and it will be good if you add with pix if you have any. eg
1. golf 1&2 pure water
2. mercedes 190 efi igbo
3. honda preludee and toyota celica. sleeping onduty
now guys let me not exhust the names , others are evil spirit, muscle, spider. big daddy, end of discussion, discussion continues, short gun, eke nwe ofia .add yours
Re: Crazy Aliases (other Names) Nigerian Give To Cars And Other Vehecles by pointblank247(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Other names are. 'toyota big for nothing'
evil spirit
spider
keke
okada
big nyash
end of discussion
discussion continue
machin , akpati, molue.
eke nwe ofia. ride, big boss, baby boy, okwu oto ekene eze

(1) (Reply)

Position Of Brake Calipers / Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help / Germany Recalls 22,000 Porsche Suvs For Emissions Cheating Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.