Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) (28174 Views)

Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Man Dies In Fatal Accident On His Friend's Birthday In Edo State (photos) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by zoba88: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
According to Nwaze Francis who lives in Ebonyi,a promising young Nigerian man,Hon. Francis Onu,died in fatal accident 5days after his birthday.He took to social media to share the news and wrote.....

'SHOCKER

Life is indeed vanity upon vanity

Hon. Francis Onu (Brutus) involved in a fatal accident that took his life last night.

It's time for us to think about what this life is all about, I mean, why would this our golden brother be taken at this time?

Too many questions without an answer but we believe that he is on the Lords side.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen'.

See how his friends reacted when they heard the news below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-dies-in-road-accident.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by zoba88: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2016

1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by zoba88: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
zoba88:
More
more

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by firstclassmumu: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na me the here so mehnn I the feel my self
I dedicate this space to all the people that died through accident

RIP man

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by juman(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kai.

Sorry o.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Betty1899: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na only God dey protect person

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
angry

buhari
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by BjDreamchaser(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
R.I.P .....
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Betty1899:
Na only God dey protect person

Yes, God protects but how come so many people lose their lives due to bad road conditions, poor driving etc in Nigeria. It's not God that will come down to maintain the roads. If roads are well maintained there will be fewer incidents and many lives will be saved.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
OMG! What is happening?
I just got a call this morning that I lost my cousin in a motor accident yesterday somewhere in Aba cry

End of the year calamity shall never be our portion! Amen

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by firstclassmumu: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lilimax:
OMG! What is happening?
I just got a call this morning that I lost my cousin in a motor accident yesterday somewhere in Aba cry

eyaaa hard luck

Baba God na ur hand we dah o
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lilimax:
OMG! What is happening?

you need to understand that death is always close to everyone of us everyday every moment.

how about preparing your mind for the inevitable?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Shol3(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstclassmumu:
Na me the here so mehnn I the feel my self
I dedicate this space to all the people that died through accident

RIP man
Rip to him
I love ur dreads
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
you need to understand that death is always close to everyone of us everyday every moment.

how about preparing your mind for the inevitable?
So true!
Death is inevitable and life is very transient and ephemeral. Therefore, we need to live everyday of our life as if
it is our last day on earth with eternity in mind.

However, God promised us that we will come to our grave at full age.
Amen.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by DavidMarshal(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lilimax:
OMG! What is happening?

K
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by PhatBG(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
RIP to the dead. We really need to be careful and prayerful in these ember months.

Check my signature for your water borehole.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by kingobama2: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by glossy6(f): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lilimax:

So true!
Death is inevitable and life is very transient and ephemeral. Therefore, we need to live everyday of our life as if
it is our last day on earth with eternity in mind.

However, God promised us that we will come to our grave at full age.
Amen.
even if every human on earth believes he or she will get to reach 100yrs old as promised by "God" trust me it would still not happen. there have never been a time such occurred.

Good people and bad people die. if that man were to be alive today and see such news he'll say same thing you just said.

it's a mystery baby
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
PhatBG:
RIP to the dead. We really need to be careful and prayerful in these ember months.

Check my signature for your water borehole.
True. we need prayers.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Hardtalkjoe: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
What kind of accident and what/who caused it. We really need to be careful with our lives because we don't own it. God have mercy on his soul and souls of the faithfully departed. IJN

According to Nwaze Francis who lives in Ebonyi,a promising young Nigerian man,Hon. Francis Onu,died in fatal accident 5days after his birthday.He took to social media to share the news and wrote.....

'SHOCKER

Life is indeed vanity upon vanity

Hon. Francis Onu (Brutus) involved in a fatal accident that took his life last night.

It's time for us to think about what this life is all about, I mean, why would this our golden brother be taken at this time?

Too many questions without an answer but we believe that he is on the Lords side.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen'.

See how his friends reacted when they heard the news below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-dies-in-road-accident.html[/quote]
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by ngoben(f): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ma neii aged 60....on monday morning walked down to d hospital for bp check....only for me to come back from work in d evening I heard she is late...bad news everywhere...rip brutus
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
even if every human on earth believes he or she will get to reach 100yrs old as promised by "God" trust me it would still not happen. there have never been a time such occurred.

Good people and bad people die. if that man were to be alive today and see such news he'll say same thing you just said.

it's a mystery baby
True! But God has given us a choice smiley
God said: See I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life,
that both thou and thy seed may live: (Deuteronomy 30:15)

I choose life! smiley
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lilimax:
True! But God has given us a choice smiley
God said: See I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life,
that both thou and thy seed may live: (Deuteronomy 30:15)

I choose life! smiley
I love the verse too. but that won't stop people from death. people will always die. it's part of living.

this attitude of dodging death is funny. something so naturally we fear it so much.

I believe this is as a result of religious description of after life and also, this life seems to be all we have for now.

JESUS even said he'll come like a thief in the night, at an hour we do not expect. so babes are you ready? Lolz
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by slimpoet11(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
RIP

Meanwhile is village pple will be like issawa work o soft work grin
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by passionate88: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
cry
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by smarleybiz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Shocker indeed, very painful lost......
RIP to the dead... Aja nala Aja...
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by Onyenna(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
May he rest in peace. ...Amen.
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
So foking what?people die on their birthdays and wedding days so what's the big deal in dying 5 days after birthday
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by priscaoge(f): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
What a tragedy angry
Re: Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) by comrChris(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
R I P to his soul

Death is a debt everyman owe
God will help us to reach His approved age for us

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora / A Hiking Experience In Snake Island / Flood Sweeps Car Away In Asaba, Tricycle Rider, Passengers Escape (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.