Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS (870 Views)

Just In! Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Street For Fear Of Boko Haram. PHOTOS / A Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed A Month After His Wedding In Maiduguri(photos) / Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Nonso67: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Three suicide bombers suspected to be Boko Haram members have attempted to hit the Federal High Court in Jidari Polo area of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital on November 18, Friday.

According to Sahara Reporters, the bombers could not do much harm as Nigerian police contingent stationed in a Catholic church nearby killed the attackers made up of a male and two females before they could impose damage to anybody.

The sources noted that one of the bombers, a female took off her suicide vest and ran towards the security operatives with her hands raised and was caught alive.

The attacker then set off her bomb which killed her male partner.

Police officers in the state told journalists that only the suicide bombers died in the attack.

The female bomber on the team who surrendered has been arrested and taken into custody by the Nigerian army.

Damian Chukwu, the commissioner of police, has confirmed to newsmen in Maiduguri that six people have been declared dead following the incident.

He said: "Side from the explosion near a mobile Police location in Jiddari, we had two other suicide bombings along Maiduguri-Gamboru road.

“In the first case, a suspected male suicide bomber detonated his explosives after he was stopped at the entrance of the Muna Garage, killing himself instantly,” Chukwu said.

He said that another suspected male suicide bomber detonated his explosives on the same road a few meters away, killing himself and two local vigilantes called Civilian JTF.

”In all, we recorded six deaths, comprising four suspected bombers and two vigilantes.

“This is the sixth or seventh suspected suicide attack in the last couple of days. The Police and other security agents are working hard to stop the ugly trend.

www.palmchatnow.con

Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Choise(f): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
ARRRGH!!!!...When will all this stop angry
Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Principe67(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmnnnnnn... May their souls rest in perfect peace and may the perpetrators not escape true justice cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Soft spots

Only the suicide bombers died, sound OK to me but I don't believe it. Not because I wish more deaths but because I can't remember the last Time I was told the truth by the press or this present govt.
Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Principe67(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
i agree with you and i sincerly wish that news like this will grace the front page of NL because everyone needs to know what is going on...

mods pls do the needful

eshietIntrepid:
Soft spots

Only the suicide bombers died, sound OK to me but I don't believe it. Not because I wish more deaths but because I can't remember the last Time I was told the truth by the press or this present govt.
Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Nonso67: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Principe67:
i agree with you and i sincerly wish that news like this will grace the front page of NL because everyone needs to know what is going on...

mods pls do the needful

Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Principe67(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Nonso67 post=51146211][/quote]

Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Nonso67: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Nonso67 post=51146211][/quote]
Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Collenshy2020(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ds people nah Ants, dem no dey finish ni.
Re: BREAKING: 6 Killed In A Multiple Suicide Attack On Maiduguri. PHOTOS by Principe67(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Ds people nah Ants, dem no dey finish ni.

I tire Oooo

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Allegedly Cuts-off Farmer’s Hand And Ear In Kogi State (Graphic) / This White Man Claims A Nigerian Stole His Phone / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who’s In Charge In Their Compound (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.