Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Eternal Judgment Of The Media Liars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eternal Judgment Of The Media Liars (408 Views)

Oyedepo, The Media And The Power Of Irresponsible Journalism / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Eternal Judgment Of The Media Liars by StreetProphet: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Eternal Judgment of the Media Liars

“I hear every word that they say, and I will punish them for every one that is not true, says the LORD of Hosts. And that goes for the words in print, that are falsehoods, or taken out of context in some degree. I know all the words that are misspoken or printed in the media which are falsehoods, and I will require an accounting for each and every one. Did I not say in My word that you must account for every idle word spoken? That goes for lies and falsehoods, words twisted and taken out of context. So prepare, all liars of the world, for I shall require an accounting, and judgment is Mine, and I shall recompense by My hand vengeance and fury upon all liars, even the father of lies himself, Satan, from whom they originate. Prepare for an eternity in Hell, evildoers, and all liars shall be punished eternally for their falsehoods and works of fiction. So prepare for eternal damnation, liars, for I know every word, and all the people you deceived and led astray by your lies and falsehoods. So prepare for eternity without Me, except you repent and receive My Son of Grace, whom you crucified in anger and malice of heart, and turn from your evil ways, and come out of the media, that worldly lying mouthpiece of Satan, the father of lies. For I have spoken, says the LORD of Hosts— Repent! For all media liars shall meet their fate in the eternal lake of fire forever! I have spoken— Repent media liars! Your LORD has spoken, the Great King, LORD of Hosts, Eternal God, whom you have offended with your works of lies, Amen. REPENT!”

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Exodus 20:16
With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his. Job 12:16
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Titus 1:10
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 1 Timothy 2:14
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 2 John 1:7
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 3:4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. Isaiah 66:4
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

(1) (Reply)

Is God Angry At The Christians? / What The Bible Says As Regards When To Be Silent. / Your Weakness Is What Gives Your Foundation Power To Limit You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.