Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Woman Screams As She Finds Penis-shaped Meat In Her Soup (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Screams As She Finds Penis-shaped Meat In Her Soup (photos) (573 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Man Finds Snake On His Bed / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Screams As She Finds Penis-shaped Meat In Her Soup (photos) by templembre1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
A woman was so worried after she found this strange-looking meat in her soup. It wasn’t until she had eaten more than two thirds of the dish that she noticed it looked like something nobody would want to find in their takeaway. The customer, named as Akousa, said: "I had gone to...

http://www.temynews.com/2016/11/woman-screams-as-she-finds-penis-shaped.html

(1) (Reply)

Solid Reasons Nigerians Should Let Go Of Their Blackberry Devices / Indonesia Approves Castration For Sex Offenders Who Prey On Children / I Left School But This Dint Leave Me,who Can relate To This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.