Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// (1044 Views)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrKang vs Deepthoughts

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 5 bars(50 words per bar)

- Deadline is 8pm, November 20
November 2016.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by MrKang: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fear MrKang
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by deepthougths(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Checks in with n ambulance
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by MrKang: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Deepthoughts where the hell are you? undecided
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by deepthougths(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrKang:

Post bro.. . I'm arranging my bars
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by MrKang: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
deepthougths:

Post bro.. . I'm arranging my bars
You had like 4 days but its now you chose to arrange your bars? Smh,when you're done post and I'll follow
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by Tallysmallz(f): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
This two boys sef... smh tongue
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by deepthougths(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok I'm posting... MrKang... You have 5minutes to post after I do...

Sirens echo
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by MrKang: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Well fucck it,this animal won't ruin the aura around this battle by not dropping his verse on time.. Smh,well here's mine..
------
#His last battle was with a dude named PressPlay411,in that battle Testerfuze called him a 'vet' lol#

Yo..

*Deep dies in this bout from my knife| but there's his wife | who chose to drive| to a 'Bible Believing Church' to save his life | but I've arrived | with cataract to blind the resurrection power, off tha eye | creating an irony that even KUMUYI won't see 'DEEP ALIVE' |

* I'm a wolf while Deep is flocking with his sheep | holding 'Japanese weapons' while I ball in with my jeep | to the housing of the thief | Will I tell? ♪ ADELE ♪ about the plagiarism shouts spoken in his sleep | with the way I twisted my 'Katana blades' in his body,having them ♪♫♪♫ROLLING IN THE DEEP ♪♫♪♫

*Peep my riches feel the rolex | while deep's the poorest | well to be honest | I'm the better man to the pundits | judges Check the verses,they feel MrKang MORE ,No be contest | but Deep verse makes the judges LIGHT HEADED so they be feeling THOUGHT LESS |

*Deep's a bore,we'll say | a party pooper ,we hate | it'was Confirmed by his bae | he's no fun to be with,Okay? | told him "let's go to the park",the nigga said Nay | Check His last battle his 'Dull Personality' even killed 'PLAY' |

*I should slap Testerfuze for not taking precautions | calling Deep a 'Vet'? What rubbish assertion | 3 years here ,yet Deep got nothing to show like he's having abortions | when I and the vets talked about the failures unto this section | the conversation was all about this idi.ot, haha it was a 'Thought' Full Discussion |

Fear MrKang

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by deepthougths(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
His name is MrKang... hereafter referred to as Kang and K.. . His initial.. .
KCl... potassium chloride.. . Yeah... kills...
CL.. . Roman figure for 150...
Other shii diggable.. . Let's do this.. .

MrKang's Death Approval

I hit his fam with my boys... Our guns graze his poppa/
His sister's a SLUT... We didn't need to check the under/
Her töto is a STY...put 2 PIGS there... They confessed it's succuor/
the M60 unrobbed his mom... She's a fvckin transgender like Alec Butler/
No títs? We laughed hard... Baby Kang literally grew on böobs and milk Díck and Cúm sha/

I'm scripting THE FALL OF KANG... like G'TROK/
Real talk...

In his last bout... Kang was paired with one FREE RADICAL thing/
But HYDROGEN ran to GUANGZHOU. .. and was aptly called QING/
as a KING with a CASTLE... he deemed Kang unworthy of battling/
All Kang had was a board full of PAWNS... he'd fare well in PAWNBROKING

the fool is short of ideas and hopes I pull a no show/
His post?... No vet can GRASP THE BULL the hõ flow/
Judges fail to attempt... It's a dead struggle at RODEO/
So they all avoid the MAD COW... Kang's an INFECTIVE fool and bozo/

I'm all about growth... I detest every stuntedness/
I will TENACIOUSLY beat Kang... If he should maintain the DOGGEDNESS/
I'm a CIRCUS LION... I kill noobs for FunSake... Call it SAUCINESS/
But the way I SKIN CARE... Vets mistook my SAVEGERY for PERKINESS/

The fool proves worthless... I lead his elimination/
First... SODIUM THIOPENTAL will cause consciousness ejection/
then PANCURONIUM BROMIDE will cause muscle paralysis... And stop his RESPIRATION/
finally... I give K'CL... 150 shots... To end his dissipation/
So you can rightly say... I killed Kang... By LETHAL INJECTION/

Deep...
And I'm out after the lying in state.. .
Yolo

2 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by deepthougths(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrKang:
Well fucck it,this animal won't ruin the aura around this battle by not dropping his verse on time.. Smh,well here's mine..
------
#His last battle was with a dude named PressPlay411,in that battle Testerfuze called him a 'vet' lol#

Yo..

*Deep dies in this bout from my knife| but there's his wife | who chose to drive| to a 'Bible Believing Church' to save his life | but I've arrived | with cataract to blind the resurrection power, off tha eye | creating an irony that even KUMUYI won't see 'DEEP ALIVE' |

* I'm a wolf while Deep is flocking with his sheep | holding 'Japanese weapons' while I ball in with my jeep | to the housing of the thief | Will I tell? ♪ ADELE ♪ about the plagiarism shouts spoken in his sleep | with the way I twisited my 'Katana blades' in his body,having them ♪♫♪♫ROLLING IN THE DEEP ♪♫♪♫

*Peep my riches feel the rolex | while deep's the poorest | well to be honest | I'm the better man to the pundits | judges Check the verses,they feel MrKang MORE ,No be contest | but Deep verse makes the judges LIGHT HEADED so they be feeling THOUGHT LESS |

*Deep's a bore,we'll say | a party pooper ,we hate | it'was Confirmed by his bae | he's no fun to be with,Okay? | told him "let's go to the park",the nigga said Nay | Check His last battle his 'Dull Personality' even killed 'PLAY' |

*I should slap Testerfuze for not taking precautions | calling Deep a 'Vet'? What rubbish assertion | 3 years here ,yet Deep got nothing to show like he's having abortions | when I and the vets talked about the failures unto this section | the conversation was all about this idi.ot, haha it was a 'Thought' Full Discussion |

Fear MrKang
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by MrKang: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
deepthougths:
His name is MrKang... hereafter referred to as Kang and K.. . His initial.. .
KCl... potassium chloride.. . Yeah... kills...
CL.. . Roman figure for 150...
Other shii diggable.. . Let's do this.. .

MrKang's Death Approval

I hit his fam with my boys... Our guns graze his poppa/
His sister's a SLUT... We didn't need to check the under/
Her töto is a STY...put 2 PIGS there... They confessed it's succuor/
the M60 unrobbed his mom... She's a fvckin transgender like Alec Butler/
No títs? We laughed hard... Baby Kang literally grew on böobs and milk Díck and Cúm sha/

I'm scripting THE FALL OF KANG... like G'STROK/
Real talk...

In his last bout... Kang was paired with one FREE RADICAL thing/
But HYDROGEN ran to GUANGZHOU. .. and was aptly called QING/
as a KING with a CASTLE... he deemed Kang unworthy of battling/
All Kang had was a board full of PAWNS... he'd fare well in PAWNBROKING

the fool is short of ideas and hopes I pull a no show/
His post?... No vet can GRASP THE BULL the hõ flow/
Judges fail to attempt... It's a dead struggle at RODEO/
So they all avoid the MAD COW... Kang's an INFECTIVE fool and bozo/

I'm all about growth... I detest every stuntedness/
I will TENACIOUSLY beat Kang... If he should maintain the DOGGEDNESS/
I'm a CIRCUS LION... I kill noobs for FunSake... Call it SAUCINESS/
But the way I SKIN CARE... Vets mistook my SAVEGERY for PERKINESS/

The fool proves worthless... I lead his elimination/
First... SODIUM THIOPENTAL will cause consciousness ejection/
then PANCURONIUM BROMIDE will cause muscle paralysis... And stop his RESPIRATION/
finally... I give K'CL... 150 shots... To end his dissipation/
So you can rightly say... I killed Kang... By LETHAL INJECTION/

Deep...
And I'm out after the lying in state.. .
Yolo
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by MrKang: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jigsawkillah pls tag the Judges
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by Hydrog3n(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by DRISKLEF(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by whiz10(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Woh!!! This seems to be the best battle so far,both of these guys know what they are doing
yhu should be ashamed of ya self. . .go bury ya head in sand and stop indulging in things yhu ain't suppose to ostrich.

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2016
verdicts needed here please

mikuz
iceskidd
elymaxiimus
Ibime
Giyazz
testerfuze
Gottoboy
teddybiyasi
airmark
sinizia
darkrebel101
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by Hydrog3n(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
good battle! big ups to both shooters!!!

mvgt: MrKang
his punches were more hitting and better structured!

2 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by sinizia: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Opener - 1 point Kang [Deep had nothing going for him in the openerů

Rhymes - 2 points Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Tie

Punchlines - 3 points Kang

Personals - 2 points nil

Flow - 1 point Tie

Wordplays - 2 points Kang [he had more]

Closer - 1 point Deepthoughts [this is how you close a battle, starting small, building it into a crescendo and then knocking your opponent the Fûck out].

MVGT: MrKang

Cc: Jigsawkillah, I'll attend to the other two threads in the night, a bit occupied right now.

3 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 22, 2016
MrKang:
Jigsawkillah pls tag the Judges
FA'GGOT
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 22, 2016
MrKang:
------

Yo..

* I'm a wolf while Deep is flocking with his sheep | holding 'Japanese weapons' while I ball in with my jeep | to the housing of the thief | Will I tell? ♪ ADELE ♪ about the plagiarism shouts spoken in his sleep | with the way I twisted my 'Katana blades' in his body,having them ♪♫♪♫ROLLING IN THE DEEP ♪♫♪♫

Fear MrKang
WACK AF!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2016
MrKang:

He in yo fat MOUTH
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
MVGT: Mrkang
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Battle Closed!

MrKang Proceeds!!!

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by pressplay411(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Adanna86:

He in yo fat MOUTH
Bhet why? You guys shd get a room already.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by MrKang: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
pressplay411:

Bhet why?
You guys shd get a room already.
Trust me,I did propose that ,but she was wanting none of it sad
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Mrkang Vs Deepthoughts ***|/// by dj5naira(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrKang:

Drilling!

(1) (Reply)

N3w Y3ar Rap Fr33styl3s...<no-dissing> / Had To Share These Rap Lines Wiv Yall / **++** 2015 Audio Tourney **++** Llaykorn Vs Liricyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.