Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR (466 Views)

FIRS Generates N66bn From Stamp Duties In 5 Months / N50 Stamp Duties POS Charge Begins / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR by charlo12(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls can someone tell me the duties of HSE/CHESS Supervisor. what is the meaning of CHESS. Thanks
Re: PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR by Flaghouse1: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
The job of HSE Supervisor is to ensure that safety of the staff m ensure all safety standards is strictly adhered to,put in place or ensure safety framework and ensure its workability,

Though it entails more than this it's has very robust. Job description
Re: PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR by charlo12(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thanks. but Did u know the meaning of CHESS?
Re: PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR by Flaghouse1: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
If it's still on safety the acronym CHESS may be an advanced level of safety certification ,it may mean COMMUNUNITY HEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY STANDARDS ,but let me know. If the job role is related to oil and gas job,so. I can explain more
Re: PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR by charlo12(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
the job is in a factory
Re: PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR by Flaghouse1: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Well if the job is in a factory you will be faced with the responsibility of ensuring compliance to safety standards by ensuring that there is zero fatality ,accidents in the shop floor, the company will have its safety policy framework as a blue print to ease your job role .you may also contribute to improving the current safety standards. My candid advice is for you yo take courses relating to safety in the line of business this company does.GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: PLS Can Someone Tell Me The Duties Of HSE/CHESS SUPERVISOR by charlo12(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lead Ore And I Can Visit The Mines To Buy / Dollars / Affiliate Marketing Free Video Training On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.