Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime (847 Views)

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by Thecelebgists(f): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hip tv presenter Nancy Isime hosted HarrySong for an episode of "trending".

Check out this photo of them....

It makes me wonder "what's going in HarrySong's mind"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9lVpyh0oE/

Lalasticlala

Re: Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by talktonase(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
This thin too heavy abeg help me hollam!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by Thecelebgists(f): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
If I catch you this night
Re: Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by Came: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Junior wan raise head, make I hold am calm am down... Hahaaha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by AkinPhysicist: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
cool Wa fe ku la le e. Ma te si oju e la le e cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by Mologi(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
When u are drunk and piss dey worry u....

But e no gree comot ....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Nancy be like "and the cassava might be huge oh"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Harrysong And Nancy Isime by chriskosherbal(m): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Give These Ladies A Name Please Using The Name Of A Movie (photos) / Tecno Signs Record Deal With SONY Music. / Flavour Steps Out With His Two Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.