Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

This Website Vs. Face Of Festac - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Website Vs. Face Of Festac (1224 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Who Did This Website / Oleku Konko of Face Of Festac (FaceOfFestac.net) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Website Vs. Face Of Festac by JiggaMouse(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2007
I am currently involved in a certain NOT FOR PROFIT web project called The NaijaLive Network Project and my team has just completed the first website in the network. It is free FOREVER dating website for Nigerians and anyone else interested and its called Soyiya! (means love or romance in the Hausa language). This website offers chatting, dating, relationships, profiles, rating and lots more.

On 3 Jan we launched an initial public trial version of the website and we are looking for people to help us test it and if possible provide us with some feedback, criticism or suggestions.
Sys Admin
NaijaLive

(1) (Reply)

Download Webpagemaker Free / Having Issues Checking Webmail With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat? / A Survey Chart Built With Dojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.