Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures (44405 Views)

OMG! Meet The Youngest Mother In Africa (photo) / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by stephedith(f): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
Kordeza Zhelyazkova, an 11 year old girl from Bulgaria, just gave birth to her daughter, making her the world’s youngest mother.

While Kordeza and the baby are healthy and in high spirits, Jeliazko, the 19 year old father of the child, now faces six years in jail for having sex with a minor. The father says that he was fearful and really scared when he found out Kordeza was pregnant. He says they didn’t plan to have sex or a baby although he fell in love with Kordeza the moment he laid eyes on her.

He added: ‘I was walking past the school when I saw some boys mocking her and I told them to leave her alone.
‘Then she arranged to meet me and asked me out on our first date. I thought she was 15. She didn’t tell me she was 11.’
Kordeza added: ‘I didn’t want to say in case he wouldn’t fancy me.’
Their daughter was conceived within a week of their meeting.

Kordeza said: ‘I didn’t know I was pregnant until my grandmother saw I had put on weight. I just thought I’d eaten too many burgers.’
Her grandmother Dida, 55, said: ‘It’s normal for our girls to have babies young. It’s our tradition. But I didn’t want it for my Kordeza – I felt she was too young.’

The family planned a three-day Roma wedding for October 22 – so Kordeza and Jeliazko could be married before the baby was born. But Kordeza went into labour a week early, on the second day of the ceremony.

She said: ‘I had been having pain in the morning and a couple of hours into the wedding it got worse.’
She was rushed to hospital and gave birth 20 minutes later.
Kordeza said: ‘It was quite easy but painful too. I was very happy when I saw her. She has a nose like me and hair like Jeliazko.’

Both grandmothers will be guardians of baby Violeta, and Kordeza and her daughter will receive £70 a month in state benefits.

The age of consent in Bulgaria is 14.

Here’s what Kordeza had to say about being a mom:

‘It feels strange to be a mum and have a baby. I used to play with my toys but now she is my new toy. She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school – I am a mother now.’

The age of consent is 14? I find that quite pitiful. Having sex and being a mum when you are supposed to be a child. Really sad!

Kordeza and her child have a really long road ahead of them. I only hope they find good people to guide them through the right path and push them to something better.

Thoughts on this?

Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
And these Europeans dare label the Africans as barbarians?
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by mrperfect(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2009
What can we call this and what are the implications of this to this girl?
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by ddiamond(f): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
life goes on. the deed has been done only thing of the pain she will went through.
she cant go to school any longer, it nothing do her.
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by africhika(f): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
[size=18pt]"Proudly displaying her baby, she told reporters: 'I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now.' "[/size]

i'm speechless.
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
I hope she knows that is not a TOY!
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by ddiamond(f): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2009
i hope so
it not a toy,
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2009
absolute madness,she wasnt given good beating for having sex in the first place!a baby having a baby arrgh,
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by posakosa(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
the man who phucked her should be hanged. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

michelin89:

And these Europeans dare label the Africans as barbarians?

you could say that again----- angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
Oh plzzzz, and what's the difference between this and old men marrying teens and abusing them?

Atleast she banged a boy her age.
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by posakosa(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh plzzzz, and what's the difference between this and old men marrying teens and abusing them?
Atleast she banged a boy her age.

19 years old is her age ? what are you smoking this early morning ?
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
Well both their parents werent too perturbed, abeg let them both be. At least the guy didnt simply show her a pair of heels.
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by posakosa(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
well he faces 6 years in prison---- undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2009
poor guy. 11 yrs is way too young though . . . but she deceived him in the first place.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Spyker: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
They have gone nuts (sex crazy).
well, this is not new in Naija only that we have legitimized it. Most of our Muslim brothers marry girls of this age.Come to think of it, this girl starts sex as early as 11, she go don fade before she clocks 20 ooh. shocked
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by nich(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2009
stephedith:

Her grandmother Dida, 55, said: ‘It’s normal for our girls to have babies young. It’s our tradition. But I didn’t want it for my Kordeza – I felt she was too young.’

The family planned a three-day Roma wedding for October 22 – so Kordeza and Jeliazko could be married before the baby was born. But Kordeza went into labour a week early, on the second day of the ceremony.

emmmm. . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by muffins(f): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
posakosa:

the man who phucked her should be hangedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you could say that again----- angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

na wa oo, everybody should be hanged. shocked shocked
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by nich(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

interesting judgement.
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by posakosa(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

muffins wetin i do you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by nich(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2009
hey, makosa i hope she aint 11 or younger. lipsrsealed
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by posakosa(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
if she is, na me go give am belle---- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by muffins(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
posakosa:

if she is, na me go give am belle----  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No wonder they call you makosa. grin grin grin
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by nich(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

LWKMD. grin
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by posakosa(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
muffins:

sharap dia---
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by semid4lyfe(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
How come? I thought 'those people' never had unprotected sex - lol
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by bawomolo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2009
lol she has a new toy.

an expensive toy though
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by MissyB1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
the fact that she called her baby ¨a new toy¨shows us how ignorant this CHILD is about being a mother. . . . . . . . . .
lets give her a few weeks of sleepless nights and see if she still is in the mood to ¨play¨ with her new toy.
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by Rebarobyn: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by kellorah: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
It's their way of life there so it's not that shocking to them. But mehnnnn, she's such a slut for deceiving the dude in the first place. undecided
And they hadn't even dated for long .  undecided

That's what they know there sha; marry young! She should enjoy playing with her new toy. grin

I do feel a bit sorry for the dude tho! >>>But then, it's like a punishment for sex b4 marriage grin and having unprotected sex. grin grin

I very much doubt that £70 a month on benefit will be enough for them, plus the dude's "farmer salaray"-b4 he goes to jail.

But wait o, these ppl claim to be poor yet had a 3-day ceremony, and are having another one to celebrate the arrival of the baby?!?!
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by bluespice(f): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
ahh well, aint got none to say
Re: World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures by donjon: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2009
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Stella Dimoko Throws Shade At Linda Ikeji's 'Fake' Hermes Bags (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.