Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Denies Alibaba's Claims Of Her Being Detained In US Because Of He - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Denies Alibaba's Claims Of Her Being Detained In US Because Of He (332 Views)

The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Denies Alibaba's Claims Of Her Being Detained In US Because Of He by Jalapa01(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2016
When the godfather of Nigeria’s comedy industry puts something on his social media accounts, people react to it in different ways. Alibaba who is known to be very active on social media, posted on his Instagram on Wednesday that busty entertainer, Cossy Orjiakor, was detained at an airport for over two hours because of her breast.

He wrote, “So @cossyojiakor and I were on the same flight to the USA last month… I had crossed Immigration and even checked in and realised she had not called to say she had checked in… Called later and found out they held her back at the airport for two hours. Why? I asked her. She said they said something about “No dairy products allowed”… Still don’t get it.”

Read more on his at http://www.bookspen.com/cossy-orjiakor-denies-alibabas-claims-detained-us-b00bs/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Denies Alibaba's Claims Of Her Being Detained In US Because Of He by breakingbad(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2016
op did u just post a topic titled "cossy" without "boobs"? this is truly the end of days

(1) (Reply)

Should I Work Harder Or Enjoy Life More? / Sunny Ade; First Nigerian To Join Hard Rock's Iconic Memorabilia Collection / New Music Single From P-square Ft. Akon – Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.