Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Becoming An Advantage - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming An Advantage (419 Views)

Give Yourself An Advantage To Get That Job / The Mental Poverty Of The Youth, An Advantage For The Adults? / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming An Advantage by Donlegacy(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2016
I want to share with you how you can become an ADVANTAGE and head towards Success!
Do you know that a mad man had a destination, big dreams andd aspirations but something perverted his destiny?
Your existence is not a mistake,you are designed for greatness. Do not let mens opinion define your destiny, it can only delay you, but don’t listen to it. U ntil you pursue your dreams with burniong passion you cannot record excellence.
“The bottom is tired of you, the top is waiting for you”
It is time to step on the accelerators of life and have well refined goals driven by a burning desire to break the limit!

It is time to rise up, it is time to prosper, it is time to rebrand the future, because you are not a product of chance!
Your color, height, and physical looks only describes you, they don’t define you.
Don’t bre distracted with what people want you to become, you need to discover whom you are designed to become.

You are too much to be a failure, it is time to succeed!

LEGACY CHARLES-UKEAGU
Author, Becoming an Advantage,
CEO, Target Edge Consulting.
Success Strategist || Coach || Speaker || Author
+2349097711933
Legacycharles@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A Lecturing Job! / Reliable Domestic Help Agency / Head Office Operations Support Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.