Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Call of duty world at war PC version needed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call of duty world at war PC version needed (2016 Views)

Can PUBG PC Version Run Smoothly On HP 620 / GTA 5 Pc Version Needed In Lagos / GET PES 17 (pc Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call of duty world at war PC version needed by nurey(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Hi

I need this game title for pc version only.
1. Call of duty 5 world at war

My location is Lagos, Ikoyi obalende. If you are a hard core gamer like me, and you want to exchange free of charge, am game ooo. I can't download due to size and don't know if I can get them in computer village. i don't mind storming your location (lagos) to get it thank
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by Qudbell(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
iH
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by nurey(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
I need this two games title for pc versions only.
1. Call of Duty 2 and
2. Call of duty world at war

My location is Lagos, Ikoyi obalende. If you are a hard core gamer like me, and you want to exchange free of charge, am game ooo. I can't download due to size and don't know if I can get them in computer village. I have on my hard disk this games if you interested
1. Resident evil 3 nemesis
2. Unreal tournament
3. Prince of Persia Sands of time
4. NFS 2003,2005 and 2012
5. Pes 13
6. Fifa 2012
7. Street fighter HD
And some other smaller games.

Let's discuss on whatsapp if you are game thanks 07064912184
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by nurey(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Oya gamers
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2016
nurey:
I need this two games title for pc versions only.
1. Call of Duty 2 and
2. Call of duty world at war

My location is Lagos, Ikoyi obalende. If you are a hard core gamer like me, and you want to exchange free of charge, am game ooo. I can't download due to size and don't know if I can get them in computer village. I have on my hard disk this games if you interested
1. Resident evil 3 nemesis
2. Unreal tournament
3. Prince of Persia Sands of time
4. NFS 2003,2005 and 2012
5. Pes 13
6. Fifa 2012
7. Street fighter HD
And some other smaller games.

Let's discuss on whatsapp if you are game thanks 07064912184

Lol your games are whack and old except maybe the first one.

try apunkagames. net they provide games compressed in rar
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by nurey(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
TheSoothSayer:

Lol your games are whack and old except maybe the first one.

try apunkagames. net they provide games compressed in rar

No be my fault, I don't play too extreme games and my probook only has Intel HD 3000 graphics. That site you provided is whack and has been Chopin my Mb. I don't want to go the torrent way, 5gig no be small thing for this recession.
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
nurey:

No be my fault, I don't play too extreme games and my probook only has Intel HD 3000 graphics. That site you provided is whack and has been Chopin my Mb. I don't want to go the torrent way, 5gig no be small thing for this recession.

http://www.apunkagames.net/?s=call+of+duty&search=Submit

go there. believe it's far from whack. perhaps you opened the mobile version of the site. 90% of my games are from there. what the owner does is to break games above 1gb to fragments. i once downloaded a version of hitman which is usually 4gb after installation at 250mb.

I suggest you download second sight. it's perfect for your system. don't be fooled by the ps2 graphics. its one of the best games I've played
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by Lordbankyw: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2016
I still have the call of duty world at war 07068383010
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by nurey(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Lordbankyw:
I still have the call of duty world at war 07068383010

Location please
Re: Call of duty world at war PC version needed by alphazyb: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheSoothSayer:

https://cracksfiles.com/

go there. believe it's far from whack. perhaps you opened the mobile version of the site. 90% of my games are from there. what the owner does is to break games above 1gb to fragments. i once downloaded a version of hitman which is usually 4gb after installation at 250mb.

I suggest you download second sight. it's perfect for your system. don't be fooled by the ps2 graphics. its one of the best games I've played
Thanks for the information is working without any error

(1) (Reply)

Rent A Video Game Console Or Cd / FIFA 2017: Experience Re-written / Top GTA 5 Mods That Makes Gaming Look More Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.