Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months (9738 Views)

Snail Feed And Feeding / Snail Feed For Sale / The Wonder Of This SNAIL'S FEED. No Waiting For 18 Months, 6months Is Ok (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Get ur snail's feed at the cheapest price which will make ur snails grow faster. Under 6 months ur snails should be due for sale with this feed. Price 25kg-#8000, 50kg-#13500
Call 08036292779 or whatsapp me. My location is Enugu. Delivering cost not included.
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by akzamani(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Sorry op.. Do u just said #1000 for 10kg?? Pls list the components in ur formulated feed.. Am interested sir..
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
akzamani:
Sorry op.. Do u just said #1000 for 10kg??
Pls list the components in ur formulated feed.. Am interested sir..
If you are interested u let me supply to u
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by akzamani(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Am interested.. That's why am asking Abt the components of the feed.. Any Pic?
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by akzamani(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Am interested.. That's why am asking Abt the components of the feed.. Any Pic?
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by akzamani(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
I need native chalk, should in case u hv access to it.. Thanks.
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by akzamani(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
I need native chalk, should in case u hv access to it.. Thanks.
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
akzamani:
I need native chalk, should in case u hv access to it..
Thanks.
What are u doing with native chalk? And where do u stay? The components i used on my feed are those things that Makes snails grow healthy faster, yield eggs often and hatch them under 7 to 14 days. See the evidence on these my two months snails. The components i use and how I formulated it is my secret, so don't Ask me to mention them here.

Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by akzamani(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2016
I understand you.. Currently at abeokuta,ogun state. So how will you handle transportation stuffs?. Hatching eggs with the time frame of 7-14days cheesy. Really want to test ur product.
Do you have AM baby snail for Sale..like 2months old shA..if yes.can you quote the price?..
Or u can send mail to Talk2one7eight@gmail.com to talk abt business.

Thanks Dandylass
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2016
akzamani:
I understand you.. Currently at abeokuta,ogun state. So how will you handle transportation stuffs?. Hatching eggs with the time frame of 7-14days cheesy. Really want to test ur product.
Do you have AM baby snail for Sale..like 2months old shA..if yes.can you quote the price?..
Or u can send mail to Talk2one7eight@gmail.com to talk abt business.

Thanks Dandylass
The issue now is how to handle transportion. Im having a lot of demands from Abeokuta. When i sought the transport issue I will let u guys known
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by akzamani(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ok no problem..let me knw when you'r ready..
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2016
So obvious op is lying, 7 days for hatching. Haba tell us what we don't know. Why did u post 6month size snail. Keep fooling yourself. Internet farmer
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
invinzible1:
So obvious op is lying, 7 days for hatching. Haba tell us what we don't know. Why did u post 6month size snail. Keep fooling yourself. Internet farmer
. Im happy u said 6months. Thank God for the feed im using. That snails are two months not 6months. Ok people hv come to confirm. As for hatching under 7 to 14 days. It is practical truth. My snails eggs don't stay 21 days and any one dt did not hatch under 7 to 14 days cannot hatch again. Take ur time to come to my farm instead of been Angry on post because it is not working for u. What i train is AA. OK
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
dandylass:
. Im happy u said 6months. Thank God for the feed im using. That snails are two months not 6months. Ok people hv come to confirm. As for hatching under 7 to 14 days. It is practical truth. My snails eggs don't stay 21 days and any one dt did not hatch under 7 to 14 days cannot hatch again. Take ur time to come to my farm instead of been Angry on post because it is not working for u. What i train is AA. OK

Hmm. I know will never agree. Please stop miss leading people here that your eggs hatch within 7-days that is a big fat LIE. U said you rare AA but that picture you post is not AA. Keep deceiving people. Just continue. 7-days my foot

1 Like

Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
invinzible1:

Hmm. I know will never agree. Please stop miss leading people here that your eggs hatch within 7-days that is a big fat LIE. U said you rare AA but that picture you post is not AA. Keep deceiving people. Just continue. 7-days my foot
pls can u tell me what specie is dt if u claim to be over sabi. Im sure u don't even have a farm. Stay there and be wailing while people dt are serious are moving forward.
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by olushollys(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pls Where Is Ur Farm? Can One Vist
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
dandylass:
pls can u tell me what specie is dt if u claim to be over sabi. Im sure u don't even have a farm. Stay there and be wailing while people dt are serious are moving forward.
Op that's not AA stop misleading people. Haba just because of your selfish interest.
Please don't quote me again. Internet farmer. Smh
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you don't know the difference between fulica and Achatina-Achatina. Pls go and learn and stop misleading people. Those snails are 2months old.
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you don't know the difference between fulica and Achatina-Achatina. Pls go and learn and stop misleading people. Those snails are 2months old.

That's AA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2016
olushollys:
Pls Where Is Ur Farm? Can One Vist
I live in Enugu. You are 100% free to visit. U can call or whatsapp me to tell u time i will be around. 08036292779
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by dandylass: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2016
invinzible1:

Op that's not AA stop misleading people. Haba just because of your selfish interest.
Please don't quote me again. Internet farmer. Smh
Mr sabi u refuse to tell me the specie. If u don't want me to quote u again u shld stop wailing on my trend. While u are busy wailing people are calling and coming to confirm and probably get their snail's feed.
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by amicable09(f): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2016
invinzible1:
I love these snails cheesy
They are so fine and fresh grin

May they fetch you plenty money!
Amen.

Errr... can you be so kind as to send me some
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
amicable09:
I love these snails cheesy They are so fine and fresh grin
May they fetch you plenty money! Amen.
Errr... can you be so kind as to send me some
Lol Amy. No worries u will get some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
dandylass:
Mr sabi u refuse to tell me the specie. If u don't want me to quote u again u shld stop wailing on my trend. While u are busy wailing people are calling and coming to confirm and probably get their snail's feed.

I posted AA u claim you rare. If you can read and comprehend you would see that I have mentioned the one you claim you rare. Please don't quote me again Internet farmer. I know your type
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by amicable09(f): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
invinzible1:

Lol Amy. No worries u will get some
I have been thinking about those snails since I set my eyes on them earlier today cheesy

I want to book it in advance and I'm serious about this booking. 4 months from now, those AA specie of yours will be 6 months old. I want them then grin

That means, you'll be selling them to me in the month of March. Hopefully, it will be my blood tonic for Easter next year. Please, keep those ones for me. I'll come for them then.

Thanks cheesy
And stop fighting grin
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
amicable09:

I have been thinking about those snails since I set my eyes on them earlier today cheesy

I want to book it in advance and I'm serious about this booking. 4 months from now, those AA specie of yours will be 6 months old. I want them then grin

That means, you'll be selling them to me in the month of March. Hopefully, it will be my blood tonic for Easter next year. Please, keep those ones for me. I'll come for them then.

Thanks cheesy
And stop fighting grin

grin
amicable09:

Thanks cheesy
And stop fighting grin

Na ur money dy talk na, I am going to prepare it and package it for you.
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by amicable09(f): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
invinzible1:

grin
Na ur money dy talk na, I am going to prepare it and package it for you.

Lol. I don begin save towards am.
But what do you mean by 'prepare' I don't want it prepared by anyone but me cheesy. I have my own plans grin
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=amicable09 post=51494871] Lol. I don begin save towards am.
But what do you mean by 'prepare' I don't want it prepared by anyone but me cheesy. I have my own plans grin[/quote
What are your plans
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by amicable09(f): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
invinzible1:
what are your plans
I'll show you pictures next year grin
But it won't be too much, just food...
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by invinzible1: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
amicable09:
I'll show you pictures next year grin But it won't be too much, just food...
I hope I will get some when the time comes. Let's see your culinary skills.

1 Like

Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by Dandeco12(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2018
dandylass:
Get ur snail's feed at the cheapest price which will make ur snails grow faster. Under 6 months ur snails should be due for sale with this feed. Price 25kg-#5000, 50kg-#9000
Call 08036292779 or whatsapp me. My location is Enugu. Delivering cost not included.
Please I stay in Enugu, can I come to your farm?
Re: SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months by bruzjay: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
dandylass:
Get ur snail's feed at the cheapest price which will make ur snails grow faster. Under 6 months ur snails should be due for sale with this feed. Price 25kg-#5000, 50kg-#9000

How far wit ur farm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports $10bn Raw Cocoa Annually <<FALSE>> / Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.