Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Nairaland Is Helping My Career Grow - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Nairaland Is Helping My Career Grow (592 Views)

Helping My Career / How Gig Economy Is Helping College Grads In Learning New Skills / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland Is Helping My Career Grow by bond007i(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2016
I once posted a video on Naira land here, it gained over 3,000 views. And it has really helped me to become one of the most sought after OAPs in Ondo State.

I floated an online Tv channel which I called CASUAL ENTERTAINMENT TV, I started this venture with a friend I met online, and we both did it.

My first interview on the TV show "casual TV show" was with Simi, the jamb question crooner and then Toby Grey then later Emme Bangz and I've been on the rise ever since.

Thanks to Nairaland for the opportunity. I'll be glad if the mods can move this to front page so as to encourage other people. I even now have an android app for my online TV. I would have said the name of the app for you guys to check it out but Ads are not allowed on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland Is Helping My Career Grow by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Congrats
Re: How Nairaland Is Helping My Career Grow by davide470(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
bond007i:
I once posted a video on Naira land here, it gained over 3,000 views. And it has really helped me to become one of the most sought after OAPs in Ondo State.

I floated an online Tv channel which I called CASUAL ENTERTAINMENT TV, I started this venture with a friend I met online, and we both did it.

My first interview on the TV show "casual TV show" was with Simi, the jamb question crooner and then Toby Grey then later Emme Bangz and I've been on the rise ever since.

Thanks to Nairaland for the opportunity. I'll be glad if the mods can move this to front page so as to encourage other people. I even now have an android app for my online TV. I would have said the name of the app for you guys to check it out but Ads are not allowed on this forum.
You can actually mention the App on your signature. It is allowed.

Nice One Mate.
Re: How Nairaland Is Helping My Career Grow by bond007i(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2016
davide470:
You can actually mention the App on your signature. It is allowed.

Nice One Mate.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Daily Movement From Berger To Oshodi / How To Make Best Use Of A Small Office Space / Jamb Original Result Page Display: Load Result Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.