Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Man Who Embarks On Accident Rescue Mission Reveals How Doctor Snubbed Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Embarks On Accident Rescue Mission Reveals How Doctor Snubbed Him (532 Views)

Enugu State Embarks On Vaccination To Sustain Polio Free-Status / Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted / NAFDAC Embarks On 2 Weeks Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Embarks On Accident Rescue Mission Reveals How Doctor Snubbed Him by clickable(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2016
Francis Vincent Donvin a Blogger and Father of Two took to Facebook today to Reveal how All system in our country is dead; health, education, even security system.
He said this making reference to the h]ealth System as He Narrates how he embarked on a rescue mission to save lives and How the Hospital Staff including the Doctors turned him down.
Read What he wrote

On Wednesday, I was driving back home when I saw 4 Motorcyclists in a fatal accident alongside Oko Federal Polytechnic and people gathered instead of rushing them to the hospital.
A leg was broken, a waist has been shifted, one of them hit his chest on the ground.. Blood everywhere. So I pulled over, get close and took the two most injured to hospital opposite Oko Poly.

Then I received shock of my life in that hospital, no Stretcher for emergency purpose, no one will help me carry the injured to emergency ward, emergency ward is even upstairs. After managing to take them to the reception, all the nurses care for is N1000 each for card.
Blood is dropping, nigga is fainting, I wasn't scared but I am afraid the guy won't make it with continuous flow of blood with no attention so I sparked.
I almost scatter the hospital, I asked for emergency ward to be brought down as I can't take the second guy with waist dislocation up.

I was detained and delayed in a bid that I brought them and Doctor said if I leave, they won't attend to the poor men. I collected their phones, call their relatives and waited until they come to the hospital. All those stress is what made me ignore an half dead motorcyclist alongside the same Oko - Awka road on Tuesday night who was lying lifelessly at the middle of the road and I almost climbed him since its dark a bit.

All system in our country is dead; health, education, even security system.

He Posted this Photo of the man in the back seat of his car.

Quite Painful!!
Whats your say on this
Source: http://castnigeria.com/system-country-dead-health-education-even-security-system-man-embarks-accident-rescue-mission-reveals-see-proves/
CC lalasticlala

Re: Man Who Embarks On Accident Rescue Mission Reveals How Doctor Snubbed Him by clickable(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Man Who Embarks On Accident Rescue Mission Reveals How Doctor Snubbed Him by talktonase(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Nothing works in this country! Even the conscience of some people does not work...everyday I pray not to fall ill or suffer any kind of eventuality because I will be left at the mercy of many conscienceless doctors,nurses and health workers who have not been paid for the past 8months...

(1) (Reply)

Emergency! Does Anyone Know This Pretty Lady? / New Human Specie Discovered By Scientists.. / Health: Battling Cancer And Other Chronic Health Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.