Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened (807 Views)

7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? / Ondo 2017 Batch A Corp Members Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by Mabpaine(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2016
wink
Re: Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by DLondonboiy: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Don't worry, he will paying you your salary, he is just frustrated. what do you mean by him locking your shirt? I'm not understanding.
Re: Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by Vivly(f): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
I know your type and you don enter one chance.
It seems the students know you are not in good terms with the school management so that explains the hiss and other things you didn't mention.
So after playing minister of justice for one year, you suddenly realize the man is in charge of your clearance.
Re: Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by Obinovictor(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Guy, where are you serving? What state and what LGA?
1. Don't play with your life, terrible things happen to good people
2. Report to your LGI that your life is threatened
Re: Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by Mabpaine(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Vivly:
I know your type and you don enter one chance.
It seems the students know you are not in good terms with the school management so that explains the hiss and other things you didn't mention.
So after playing minister of justice for one year, you suddenly realize the man is in charge of your clearance.
wasnt trying to play mr perfect, was just trying to the right thing. Its just that the students are naturally rude. It may surprise you that this students cant go a day without fighting the regular staffs. Its just like a norm in the school. And the teachers complain about the school management alot.
Re: Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by Mabpaine(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Obinovictor:
Guy, where are you serving? What state and what LGA?
1. Don't play with your life, terrible things happen to good people
2. Report to your LGI that your life is threatened
thank you sir. Will do that 2day
Re: Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by Obinovictor(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mabpaine:
thank you sir. Will do that 2day

Where is your PPA, state of deployment?
Re: Help! A Corp Member's Life Is Threatened by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Report to your li and zi, report to the nearest polibe station. Lastly, get a recording of him threatening your life nd their illegal activities.

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Payment Of Corpers Allowance-guys Are Not Smiling. / 2018batch A Pmc, Drop Your Deployment Status Here / Help! I Am Trying To Leave My PPA And Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.