Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Do I Set Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Set Adsense (408 Views)

How Do I Set My Itel Button Phone Configuration To Be Browsing / How Can I Set My Blog To Have Category posts In One Place / How Do I Set Up Broadcast Group On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Set Adsense by okeyouk: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2016
i have an AdSense approved account, but i don't know how to set up to display ads on my blog. google recently approved my blog but the adverts are not showing. and am wondering where am getting it all wrong. can someone please tell me the steps or what to do. infact i need help. having adsense and not make money from it is like having and oil well and yet your are poor. help me please.
Re: How Do I Set Adsense by bedfordng(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
okeyouk:
i have an AdSense approved account, but i don't know how to set up to display ads on my blog. google recently approved my blog but the adverts are not showing. and am wondering where am getting it all wrong. can someone please tell me the steps or what to do. infact i need help. having adsense and not make money from it is like having and oil well and yet your are poor. help me please.
are you sure you've been approved fully or you are facing the second phase in approval process. In second approval, ads won't display, it will only display in blank while they monitor it. At this stage, its either they approve or disapprove you. But if you've been fully approved, then you have to create an ads unit and insert in your blog. Login to your adsense account to create an ads unit

1 Like

Re: How Do I Set Adsense by okeyouk: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
bedfordng:
are you sure you've been approved fully or you are facing the second phase in approval process. In second approval, ads won't display, it will only display in blank while they monitor it. At this stage, its either they approve or disapprove you. But if you've been fully approved, then you have to create an ads unit and insert in your blog. Login to your adsense account to create an ads unit

i guess so i downloaded adsense and confirmed its more like am at the second stage....

(1) (Reply)

Co-founder Needed To Execute A New Business Idea / Non Hosted Adsense Account Available / Mighty Blogs That Will Not Help New Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.