Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom (776 Views)

Create your car's showroom and manage it 24/7 on CarXus.com! / SOLD! 2006 Bmw X5 3.0i At Great Price In Abuja; Come Pick it Up at 2.35m(reduced)! Unregistered! / Come Pick Dis Very Clean Black (tokumbo)2005 Toyota Corolla @ 1.7m Last! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
grin grin grin

I like to announce on Nairaland that this pretty Young lady who works in V.I is yet to come pick up her Rio, but it's waiting for you in the showroom Lola.
There's no other way to launch your car shopping experience other than with a Brand new car. Then you are right on your way to driving that your Dream car.

www.kiaforme..com

phone 07040715591
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by spikedcylinder: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
You lost her email add?
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You lost her email add?

Lol. . . .i am sure it is a way to do some commercial . . .so let the dude advertise himself jare
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2009
Yes o, I spoke to her today sef and she's out of town till weekend. Business before pleasure Jare.
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ooooooh! Its an advert! The Olateju in the title tripped me off.
Do your thing.
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2009
What's it about the Name, you guyz share the same Name?
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by spikedcylinder: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2009
If we did?
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by arsenal4va(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If we did?

go and pick up your kia rio then grin
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2009
Lol. Abi? cheesy
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ spike it's like you want him to land in Area C. grin
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by spikedcylinder: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
Huh? What are you on about?
Re: Oolateju Come Pick Up Your Kia Rio, It's Waiting At The Showroom by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2009
oh sorry, i meant you. grin so why don't you come and buy yours?

(1) (Reply)

Honda Iv.tec Manual Price Negotiable#2,million Naira Only (michael 0703894652 / Budget 400k / Why Pay More? Buy Your Mack Trucks/cars Directly From Dealer & Shipp To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.