Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

lexyflexy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / lexyflexy (1853 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lexyflexy by lexyflexy(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2005
I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next month. My fiance's mother is not only attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together  :oand invited me over to her plaace to go over the wedding invitation list because it has grown a bit beyond what we'd had expected it to be. When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred and then she floored me. She said that in a month time I would be married man and that before that happened, she wanted to have sex with me. Then she just stood up and walked to her bedroom and on her way she said I know where the front door was if I wanted to leave. I stood there for about five minutes and finally decided that I knew exactly how to deal with the situation. I headed straight out of the front door. There, leaning against my car was her husband - my father-in-law to be. He was smiling, he explained that they wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to the little test. Abby, should I tell my fianc'e what her parent did and that I thought their little test was insane and insulting to my character? Or should I keep the whole thing to myself including the fact that the reason I was walking out was TO GET A CONDOM? How about that?
Re: lexyflexy by hotangel2(f): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2005
Seun had something like this up. Good one though. cheesy
Re: lexyflexy by Rolly: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2005
seriously, i think u should keep it to urself or tell ur wife to be and make sure u are watchful at all times
Re: lexyflexy by lexyflexy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2005
but what if I loose her on that ground?
Re: lexyflexy by Rolly: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2005
if she really loves u, u wont loose her bocs u didnt do it (is this real?)
Re: lexyflexy by lexyflexy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2005
it is real, but also fictional smiley

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of Lance Armstrong's Nose / Is This Person A Man Or Woman / Just When You Thought You Have Seen It All (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.