Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Please Advice A Novice!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advice A Novice!!! (496 Views)

Hello House Pls Advice A Friend,should He Go To Middle East To Work As A Doctor / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please Advice A Novice!!! by DifferentBeing: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello good day,

Please I really need an advice from those who are used to traveling abroad,specifically USA. I'm 24 years of age and i just finished my OND. A very good female friend of mine who is a US citizen is so eager for me to visit. I also think that's a nice opportunity for me because she also promised to take care of all the financial involvement.

My question is how do I get started? I already have an international passport. She said I should reply her with the cost of all the financial requirement. Please where do I start from and how will I know the total amount of all the finance involved?

Based on my own little knowledge,as a Citizen I think she will send me an invitation letter that I will present to the embassy. Also how will I know the amount for flight ticket,visa fee etc.

I will really appreciate any advice,help,guidiance and directives from those who are more experienced on this. Thanks.
Re: Please Advice A Novice!!! by worry359(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you read back in this section you will see answers to all your questions.
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/267

US visa officers are not much interested in "invitation letter."
You must prove that you will return home after your visit with strong ties to home.
Then your finances must cover the trip.
Ties are Job, Family, Landed property.
Re: Please Advice A Novice!!! by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
worry359:
If you read back in this section you will see answers to all your questions.
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/267

US visa officers are not much interested in "invitation letter."
You must prove that you will return home after your visit with strong ties to home.
Then your finances must cover the trip.
Ties are Job, Family, Landed property.

(1)

I Want My Wife To Give Birth In America/canada / Dana Air Commences Flights To Kaduna…promises On-time Performance / Please Does Travelex Still Sell Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.