Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos (1675 Views)

How Do I Withdraw Or Sell My Payoneer Funds Without Card / How Can I Link My Payoneer Account To My Fiverr Account / How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos by 1990news: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please what should I do.

Instagram, fb and paypal all rejected.

Re: Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos by kingkaspa: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
You are not suppose to display card details this way.
Re: Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos by onihaxy: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
You should have censored the 16 digit pin and your cvv2 number.

Don't let the Internet gangsters (Aka Keyboard warriors) pounce on you.
The only saving grace you had was that you didn't display your pin.

Back to the question, contact payooneer help desk via email
1990news:
Please what should I do.
Instagram rejected it first.
Re: Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos by 1990news: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
kingkaspa:
You are not suppose to display card details this way.
corrected. Thanks
Re: Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos by 1990news: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
onihaxy:
You should have censored the 16 digit pin and your cvv2 number.

Don't let the Internet gangsters (Aka Keyboard warriors) pounce on you.
The only saving grace you had was that you didn't display your pin.

Back to the question, contact payooneer help desk via email
Thanks . I would do that.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) / An Opportunity To Get A Website for 30k / Earn N40 Per Click Online As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.