Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? (711 Views)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently / #which Club Do You Think Have The Best Players(for This Season) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by xcapade: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
WHICH PLAYERS IN YOUR SPORTS CLUB WOULD U RATHER NOT HAVE ON THE STARTING SHEET .

Any sports - National Teams down to your Local Pub Team.

Please give reasons if u can.
Re: Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
IBRAHIM OF BACCA you no who am referring to. i don't even no how to rite his useless name.

but its the player our bar-headed coach bought with the money we incurred from selling the almighty Eto'o

Eto's is coming to bacca with a huge welcome from we bacca fans, he will forever be in our heart. I understand why our idiot coach sold him.

African Skin now, abi no b sooo. eto'o demonstrate that when he scored against MAN U in the champions league by heating his Hand,
Re: Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by kliverpool(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2009
for LIVERPOOL lucas+reina
Re: Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by xcapade: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
I think Nani is the worst buy in the history of the premiership since Djemba -Djemba

Micheal Owen dont really know what to say but he is no longer the same player he was while at
Real Madrid , where he wasnt the player he was at the 1998 world cup
Re: Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by praxx(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
Micheal ballack of chelsea. Not because he is not a good player but because he feels there is no competition for his spot in the team.
Re: Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by scantee(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
FAITHSFI:

IBRAHIM OF BACCA you no who am referring to. i don't even no how to rite his useless name.

but its the player our bar-headed coach bought with the money we incurred from selling the almighty Eto'o

Eto's is coming to bacca with a huge welcome from we bacca fans, he will forever be in our heart. I understand why our idiot coach sold him.

African Skin now, abi no b sooo. eto'o demonstrate that when he scored against MAN U in the champions league by heating his Hand,

you must be mad, how dear u cal my pep idiot and a bar headed coach, watch your mouth, i am also a barca fan, i love etoo much as you do, but that dosent give you right to insult our coach nor our new performing player ibra
I love Pep, Ibra & Etoo so let them be
Up Barca, you can show up on Barca fans thread to comment your feeling.
Re: Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by No2Atheism(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
I have always said and i repeat that part of the reason why Eto was sold was partly to do with his skin . . .

Most people do not realise that Spain has a dirty little secret as regards blacks . . . they were ruled (for around 800 years) by a group of predominantly black people known as the Moors hence . . .

In my book, Eto is much better than Ibrahimovic . . .
Re: Which Players Presently At Your Club Do You Wish Never Starts A Game? by BRUCE19: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2010
hi are you ready

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Contain Messi? / Jos Xmas Eve Bombing Hits Plateau Utd’s Player / Afcon 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.