Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart (897 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by Stephychiky: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
The mother to former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, Lora Okeke, has alleged that her daughter was under a negative influence when she performed the s*xual act contained in a video that has now gone viral. Mrs Okeke quoted the former beauty queen as making the claim during an interview with New Telegraph.

According to Chidinma’s mother, “As a mother, watching the video broke my heart, but I have stopped crying and committed everything to the hands of God who always fight my battle.

“When I spoke with my daughter, I asked her what led her into such an unholy act despite the fact that I brought her up in a Godly way.

Okeke quoted her daughter as saying, “Mummy even if I did it, I didn’t know when it was done honestly, I’m surprised and confused. I don’t know what happened mummy

(continue reading)

Follow link

http://www.owelafrik.com/2016/11/19/miss-anambra-2015chidinma-okekes-mother-insists-her-daughter-was-high-on-something-before-appearing-in-the-leaked-sx-tape/

Re: Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by nobodii: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Not bad tho sad
Re: Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by haywire07(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Even if na weed u smoke, u will hav a clue of that shit u did for more than 10minutes .the fool still be covering up when she's supposed to jst agree to the act and apologize.
Continue making front page wit ur lies,and we will keep remembering ur dirty deeds
Re: Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by AuthenticInfoNG(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Visit http://authenticinfo.com.ng/ for more authentic gist on Entertainment,News,Music,Videos and giveaways
Re: Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by ObaKlaz: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Something possessed her and she didn't know when/how she went all lesbian pawnstar... lolcheesy grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
eeeyah
Re: Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by Chuknovski(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
cucumber thinz, let her start cucumber farm
Re: Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart by Came: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Haayaaahhhh, I feel for the mother,which mother go like watch dat kind video oooo... If devil give you something with right hand, he go use left hand collect am... Na desperation cause this wahala for this girl ..una dooohhhhh!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Davido's Crazy Performance In The Street Of Calabar (pics And Video). / Ice Prince Is Set To Announce A New Major Endorsement Deal On A Bit? / Nollywood Legendary Actor Rmd Storm Amvca 2017 In Full Swagg (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.