₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,945,116 members, 4,029,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 02:44 PM

The Rescue - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rescue (1318 Views)

[story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 2 / [story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 1 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ok guys m back again, its afternoon here so i decided to bring u guys another action thriller..... ENJOY AS U READ
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Disclaimer

All rights reserved @ Tolulope Alex 2016... No parts of this story should be distributed or reproduced without the written permisson of the author....

This is purely work of fiction, all names and Locations used are just the immaginations of the author...
Re: The Rescue by kingklassique(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Can't wait
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
***PROLOGUE***

***NEW YORK, MANHATTAN***

The sun was perfectly shinnig, the rays bringing out an immense heat, it was a summer monday afternoon... The street of New York Manhattan was filled up with people moving along and minding their own business, cars blaring thier horns as they try to make ways past themselves... The scenario was sure a beautiful one with the tall bautiful skyscrappers, that lines up along each district...

The city square was filled up with people of different colours and race, all gathered there for the historic event that was going to take place...

''People from different place and region are here this afternoon waiting for the United States president to arrive and commence the occasion for today, as we can see, the Pueto Rico leader is here already for the signing of the alliance and peace treaty and fight against all organisation that deals in drug smugling and sex trafficking... Its going to be an epic event... Jenner Rowan, Reporting Live from City square, Manhattan'' the female reporter stands in front of a camera reporting...

A ford light van stopped in front of the city square, a man came down from the van, immediately he came down the van zoomed off... He walks into the crowd looking around like a person been chased from behind, he was looking here and there walking into the crowd, he looks suspicious, but none of the people in the crowd could fathom what was going on with him because they were all swayed all by the event going on at the front...

The president came on to the stage after arriving in the presidential Limosine, he walks onto the stage and starts adrressing the people...

The man having seen the president mount the stage, he bacame nervous and started shaking, the people arround him looked at him with the expression of confussion written on thier face, he brought a tiny remote control and raised it up to press the green button, the guards immediately saw him and make a quick dive to knock him down, they were too slow bacause of the too much crowd, he pushed the switch and exploded, killing many people around him... He was a sucide bomber...

This is just the beginning....
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingklassique
Boffinjay
nastynic
Tuhnday
Lorelife
missmossy

pls help me call others in here...

I call on all literature legends on Nairaland, likes of Ironkurtain, Oyinprince,D9ty7, if i make any mistakes pls put in ur corretions...
Re: The Rescue by 3mjay(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
#Drives in fancifully in a new keke napep and comes out sipping babyoku and sitting down... # Front row tinz. Where z diz op jare? I'm hungry for more updates!
Re: The Rescue by kingklassique(m): 12:16am On Nov 20, 2016
We ar here we are goin no where
Carry go jor I dey ur back
Re: The Rescue by ironkurtain(m): 5:17am On Nov 20, 2016
My advice, dont be in a rush. Just take your time so that the powers of ur imaginations can go to work.
Re: The Rescue by boffinjay(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2016
d beginin of another action film.i'm seated here
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2016
ironkurtain:
My advice, dont be in a rush. Just take your time so that the powers of ur imaginations can go to work.
I got that, thanks for the advice sir... Just finished reading ur story, Bloodline 1 and 2, i gat to admit, m swayed and hyped by the story... Keep up the good work sir... M waiting for more stories from u.
Re: The Rescue by Oyinprince(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bookmarked
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
***EPISODDE ONE***

******LOS ANGELES CARLIFORNIA******

The cloud was still a bit dark, everywhere was silent except for the occassional chirping of bird in the woods. It was a summer morning, just few cars are driving through the Hollywood hills. A particular car was of interest to people who lay await in ambush in the wood for it to pass by.
The car was a Black Mercedez Benz, with tinted dark glass and a federal plate number, it was sure that it was bulletproofed...

At a little before 7 a.m, it was winding through the hollywood hills northwest of L A, the steady drone of its gassoline engine briefly rising in pitch as it turned onto the long climb of Kirkwood Drive in Laurel Canyon.Two hundred feet below the intersection of Kirkwood and Oak, the car coasted to a crackling stop on the shoulder of the secluded road and kepts its engine running...

"What the hell was that" The man sitting in the back passanger sit of the car said. The man was in his late forties, jet black hair, button nose, and charming face. He was previously on a call before the car coasted to a stop...

"I think we might have a lil problem, there is a truck ahead parked across the road, let me go take a look" The driver replied...

"Take care of your self honey, and keep Richy safe, i will be back on friday before you know it" He finished his call and droped the phone in his hand...

The driver got down from the car and walks slowly towards the truck, he looked around and noticed that everywhere was incredibly silent, except for the occassional chirping of bird in the forests along the road, his insticts kicked in, he opened the gun hostler in his jacket and brought out a smith wessen pistol, with his hand carefully on the trigger, he walked slowly towards the truck, a little close to the truck, he stopped in his track and decided to get back to the car and turned around, he carfully but quickly walked back towards the car glancing to both his left and right. Closed enough to the car, that was when he heard the sound, a trigering sound from the bush that trigers the rapid adrenaline pump in his vein, without thinking twice, he send slugg of bullets to the bush, not minding what was about to come out from there, he knew immediately it was an ambush when he starts hearing heavy footsteps and gunshots from the back of truck, he dived to the car and made to open the door when he felt a slug of bullet pierced his left arm, without minding the pain, he quickly got into the car and swirved it into reverse, he wound down the mirror on his left hand and started shooting with his gun.. More men in black came out from both the bush and the millitary truck parked across the road, and continued to rapidly shoot at the escaping car...

The drvier knew he was not going to make any head way with his reverse so he swinged the car and quickly make a round turn, and sped along the road. More men came out from the bush to the front of the car and continued shooting, the driver had no choice than to run over the men shooting at him, he increased the speed of the car, thud sound of body hitting the front bonnet of the car as it run over the men...

One of the armed men see that the car was going to escape so he waste no time in sending slugg of bulllets at the back tire of the car, the bulllets met its target, the drver lost the control of the car as it swirved around for a bit before summersaulting into the side road along the bush...

The men aproached the car and draged out the man at the back of the car, a man came to the driver's side of the car and brought out his gun to shoot the driver, but the other guy stopped him...

The driver opened his eyes slowly with pains all over his head, he groans softly in pain, he looked helplessly as the men carried his boss away into the truck, his vision became blurry and blurry untill everything went blank... He passed out...

To Be Continued

2 Likes

Re: The Rescue by lorelife(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
more updates plz. I bliv its gona b a hit here
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
lorelife:
more updates plz. I bliv its gona b a hit here
Be updating tomoro bro... I could update today cos its just evening, but m damn tired 4rm an hectic day job... M sorry guys
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
After some research and gathering informations on the plot and settings of this story, i had to made some slight changes to the prologue... Y'all might wanna read the prologue again... The story continues... Thanks
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
EPISODE TWO

18 HOURS LATER

DEA AND CIA JOINT OPERATION HEADQUATERS

The debriefing room of the joint CIA, DEA operation was perfectly silent like a graveyard, every top officials of DEA and CIA are present in the room, all dressed in black suits, the news of the abducted US congress man has reached every men in the room, none of them are in a good mood, it has been a bomb blast a day ago at the city square in Manhattan during the ''Pacto de alianza'' with the Pueto Rican government.

The CIA had tracked the bomb blast to a daredevil organisation that deals in both drug and human trafficking for sex slaves, the group was believed to be led by a brutal man called El Machetto Rodriguez De Capitan also known as El Lobo (The Wolf) he is brutal in every way. He runs the organisation with his three other brothers, the organisation made their trade mark across every part of South America, Europe, North Africa, America and every signifcant part of the world. They are very ruteless in every way, they killed anyone that tries to get in their way, the bomb blast was a way to tell the US government to desist from the drug and human trafficking that goes on in the southern part of america.

The joint director walks into the room with his ridiculously large Eye glass that hungs on his face, Director Stephen Everret was a man probably in his late Sixties, he had been a super agent of the DEA when he was in his youth, albeit the reason he was made the Joint leader, the DEA have more experience in tracking drug Barons and Lords than the CIA. As soon as he walks into the room everyone of the people in the room sits up right and prepared for the director to make the next line of Order.

''As every one of you in here probbably knows, Congress man Matt Jekinson was kidnapped early this morning, the ministry of defence has already instructed the DEA CIA joint task force to take care of the situation'' The director broke the silence.

The room went into another long silence before another man in a fitted tailored suit brokes the silence again.

''has there been any request or call for Ransom to be paid?'' The man in the left middle side of the room asked the question directing it to no one in particular.

A man stands up from the group of men sitting down and went to the projector at the front side of the room, the projector screen was hanging on the wall, like every other typical debriefing room of every intelligent agency. His name is Rick Mason, he is the top analyst and profiler of the joint agency. He pressed some button from a remote in his hand and the projector came dimming every other light that was in the room, he pressed some other button and the screen shows the pictures of a bomb blast area, he pressed another button and the first picture minimised and another picture of a man came on to the screen.

''No Ransome request had been made from any angle, but due to the information we have from the defence headquarters, the kidnap had been linked to the yesterday bomb blast in the Manhattan city square, in New York, believed to be ochestrated by the ''Esqueleto Oseo'' drug organisation, but with no definite evidence we have no Lead, beacuse no one had claimed to be responsible for the Bomb Blast''. Rick Mason gave answer to the question.

''The pictures showing on this screen, is the picture of the bomb blast location, and the picture besides it is the picture of the sucide bomber'' Rick said pointing at the screen. He pressed another button and another picture of a car that looked wrecked, with bullets hole all over the body of the car.

''This is the car that was taking congress man to the Los angeles local airport, all wrecked from bullet holes'' he continued. ''The dirver of the car was found unconscious when the local police got to the scene'' he said and pressed another button and the screen went blank.

The director including all the men in the room were in deep thinking when they were interrupted by the hoarse sound coming from another, TV screen hunged on the wall, the sound was a transmission from the ''Esqueleto Oseo'' Group, the man was sitting in a chair with his face covered in a black mask.

''Get the Trace on that transmisson''. The director said immediately the transmission came on.

''Hello everybody watching this transmisson, my name is El Machetto Rodriguez de Capitane, i am responsible for the bomb blast, and i also have one of your prestigious congressman with me, to get him back alive, you should follow this instructions". he brought out a white piece of paper and started reading the instructions with his thick spanish accent. "The United States government should stop the Pacto de alianza with the Pueto Rican government, a ransome of Five Hundred million US dollar unmarked, that will be dropped in location that will be given later should also be prepared along with the evidence showing the withdrawal of the U.S government from Pueto Rico, Sigrun Oglibate''. The man finished speaking and the transmisson went off.

''Are you able to pinpoint the Location?'' The director asked.

''No we got the area he was transmitting from, but we don't have the exact location''. one of the tech men answered back.

''for now we wait we just wait till another transmission is made'' the director said..

To Be Continued
Re: The Rescue by Afz9095(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
FIRE ON BRO, I THINK I'VE SAW D NAME EL-LOBO SOMEWHERE B4 : GREG42 STORY 'BLOOD'

1 Like

Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Afz9095:
FIRE ON BRO, I THINK I'VE SAW D NAME EL-LOBO SOMEWHERE B4 : GREG42 STORY 'BLOOD'
I think thats just some coincident... Only bad guys in spanish speaking country are called El Lobo
Re: The Rescue by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Afz9095:
Am sure they are two different people grin grin
Re: The Rescue by Afz9095(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2016
greg42:

Am sure they are two different people grin grin
yes they are two different people but they have something n common,they are both criminal
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Afz9095:
yes they are two different people but they have something n common,they are both criminal
hmm this El Lobo in Greg42's story what type of criminal is he
Re: The Rescue by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
alexblazzzer18:
hmm this El Lobo in Greg42's story what type of criminal is he

Lolzzzzz worse than yours bruh and richer too cool grin
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
greg42:

Lolzzzzz worse than yours bruh and richer too cool grin
Lolz, hw are u so sure, he iz worse and richer than minecheesy
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hi guyz, its been a while, m sorry for ma unanounced absent, but m bck for gud, i pray y'all forgive ya humble bro...
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
He woke up with a banging headache, his body joints aching, bright rays of sunlight shone into his eyes through the windows, he wave his left hand to block his eyes from the bright light, his brain started to proccess all the events of the previous day, he was in his car with his driver to the airport, the reality of the previous event started to sink into his head, he looked around the room he is in, he thought surely, he must have been passed out for a long time, it dawned on him, "Have i been kidnapped" he asked himself the obvious question that has been going through his head.
Re: The Rescue by Akinwale14(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice story pls continue
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Akinwale14:
Nice story pls continue
thanks bro, will definitely continue, but u can follow it up on coolval22.com, its been posted there already
Re: The Rescue by Akinwale14(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
alexblazzzer18:
thanks bro, will definitely continue, but u can follow it up on coolval22.com, its been posted there already
coolval22 na my second padi after nairaland
Re: The Rescue by alexblazzzer18(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: The Rescue by richiearmany14: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is simply wow

(0) (Reply)

The Weapon Of A Woman / My Meeting With A Publisher / Successful And Famous Quote By Great men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.