Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Advice Please...my Mum Isn't Worried About My Future! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Please...my Mum Isn't Worried About My Future! (527 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Worried About Lionel Messi's Football Career. / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please...my Mum Isn't Worried About My Future! by daremiarchs(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello all,I'm Damilare.. I want to share some bitter facts about myself which are actually hitting the bad sad of me..I need your advice badly..please help a fellow nairalander embarassed
Its all about my mum,she's not the type of mum a child will wake up in the morning and plant a kiss on her cheek. My mum cares not about my wellbeing, all she wants from me is to stay at her shop all day and come back home to start another round of hardwork. Ever since I relocated to Benin where she lives after finishing my ssce exams,I have never been chanced to be alone with my books,because its either I'm working or I'm sick. She shouts at me every now and then,causing shock in me... A recent happening actually made me come to a conclusion in which I need serious advice on...
I've been pestering her to give me money for me to start jamb tutorial since we've few months left, not that she doesn't have the money but what made her refused giving me the money is what I still don't understand, I had to call her mother(my granny) who I lived with in Ogun to help me beg her, and ever since 3weeks ago, I've been begging her to let me attend a tutorial, which she eventually allowed me after 3 good weeks of beg cry
Now again, she isn't allowing me attend the tutorial after I had paid, all she wants from me is to go sit in her shop all day while she stays at home, either sleeping or chatting with her worthless friends.
My dreams of becoming a medical doctor are actually becoming dim, because I couldn't picture how I'll even pass jamb without reading not to talk of been a qualified medical personnel when my mum isn't bothered about my future...
I've done many things to stop this, I've prayed to God but it seems God isn't ready to assist so I'm thinking of joining the Illuminati, maybe I'll find peace and still be able to pursue my dreams.. .

Advice me please cry cry
Re: Advice Please...my Mum Isn't Worried About My Future! by okenwa(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sorry about the predicament you are passing through. The likely reasons she is behaving like this towards you can be that:

1. You might have been a Stubborn child or similar character.
2. She might not have much money to further your education.
3. She is not having financial support and assurances of your dad.
Etc

The ways in which things can work out for you are:

1. Get a reliable sales girl/boy who can help her remain in the shop all day.
2. You can always read in the shop, except that customers will be distracting your preparation.
3. Borrow money from a decent person to buy the jamb form.

You should not join any illuminati or other available measures to get cheap money which is meaningless.

God knows what is happening in your life.
Re: Advice Please...my Mum Isn't Worried About My Future! by daremiarchs(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
okenwa:
Sorry about the predicament you are passing through. The likely reasons she is behaving like this towards you can be that:

1. You might have been a Stubborn child or similar character.
2. She might not have much money to further your education.
3. She is not having financial support and assurances of your dad.
Etc

The ways in which things can work out for you are:

1. Get a reliable sales girl/boy who can help her remain in the shop all day.
2. You can always read in the shop, except that customers will be distracting your preparation.
3. Borrow money from a decent person to buy the jamb form.

You should not join any illuminati or other available measures to get cheap money which is meaningless.

God knows what is happening in your life.
I applaud your care bro, but I'm someone who won't do wrong unless my right got deterred.
My mum has got this money, it's just like she wants to inflict pain on me for a cause I don't understand
My dad, I haven't heard about him since my ears started functioning.
Your ideas are stunning sir, but cryI'm new here, I don't have anyone to lend me money.
And about the sales rep., my mum will oppose it.. I'm a hundred percent sure of that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Featured In List Of Top Ten Building Collapses Worldwide / Metalgear Solid 4 For PS3 For A Cheap Price. / A Nairalander Spot Something Funny About Vanguard Newspaper Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.