Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,635 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Wecare College Of Health Technology - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wecare College Of Health Technology (1319 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wecare College Of Health Technology by Temitope50(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Are you tired of sitting down at home? If yes, I know of a higher institutions of College of Health Technology, where you can start a journey towards a life-impacting health career through our unrivaled holistic educational concept of empowerment, enrichment, employ-ability and endowment.
The name of the school is Wecare College of Health Technology, it is located in the heartbeat of Iperu-Remo in Ogun State. Where we offer course like Environmental Health, Dental Health Surgery Technician, Health Information Management. Etc. For more information, you can contact me on 07032291969. God bless you all. Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help!!! / 8 Side Effects Of Drinking Too Much Water / List Of States With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.