Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? (4097 Views)

Rotimi Drops A Very Beautiful Video For 'Only Human' / R U In Owerri And You Want To Learn How To Play The Piano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by AloyEmeka6: 3:28am On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:40am On Nov 05, 2009
Owerri as in the city?
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2009
also i LOVE LOVE LOVE the song!
its so much of my naija flavor that i love.
Bracket has been so good lately. especially after Yori Yori, they stole my heart.   smiley
MUAH!  kiss
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by omar22(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2009
Atleast shes not one of those hideous looking nollywood celeb we get rammed down our throat on here
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2009
omar22:

Atleast shes not one of those hideous looking nollywood celeb we get rammed down our throat on here
most nollywood celebs are not hideous.
i think youre over doing it.
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by chic2pimp(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2009
omar22:

ROFLMAO!!!!!! You really do resent them,don't you? grin cheesy.

I won't go as far as to say that they are hideous looking, I'll rather say Average Looking. However I would add that some of em' are indeed hideous grin
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by cantell(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2009
@poster'
Your question should have been this;
Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very promiscuous?
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by omar22(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
I won't go as far as to say that they are hideous looking, I'll rather say Average Looking. However I would add that some of em' are indeed hideous

Look it goes from Average to Hideous when everywhere I turn I see pictures of omotola, Ini, Rita, Genny, Funke and that big fat ugly one that thinks the sun shines out of her backside.
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by AloyEmeka6: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2009
omar22:

Look it goes from Average to [b]Hideous [/b]when everywhere I turn I see pictures of omotola, Ini, Rita, Genny, Funke and that big fat ugly one that the sun shines out of het backside.

Why do you use that word 'hideous' to qualify them?. Hideous looking will refer to people like Dennis ,Rodman Tommy Lee, Charlie Boy etc
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by omar22(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
Why do you use that word 'hideous' to qualify them?. Hideous looking will refer to people like Dennis ,Rodman Tommy Lee, Charlie Boy etc

Is their a problem with calling them "hideous"
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by twinkle2: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
Anybody know the song playing in the beginning?
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by AloyEmeka6: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
omar22:

Is their a problem with calling them "hideous"

Yes its not a good thing to call someone.
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by omar22(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
Yes its not a good thing to call someone

Kettle calling pot black,

This is coming from someone who just call Dennis ,Rodman Tommy Lee, Charlie Boy hideous am sorry you just lost all credibility
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by muffins(f): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2009
@Topic

Owerri has the best looking girls in Nigeria, Ogun State has the worst. cool

Seun, I hope you don't ban me for this because I'll slap your a$$. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by AloyEmeka6: 2:02am On Nov 06, 2009
muffins:

@Topic

Owerri has the best looking girls in Nigeria, Ogun State has the worst. cool

Seun, I hope you don't ban me for this because I'll slap your a$$. grin lipsrsealed

How dare you?. Banned! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 06, 2009
@ topic

What is so special about those girls? They are models and they are ok.
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by muffins(f): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

How dare you?. Banned! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You're not even a moderator,lol. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by manmustwac(m): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2009
muffins:

You're not even a moderator,lol. grin grin grin
be a good girl muffins
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by muffins(f): 2:23am On Nov 06, 2009
manmustwac:

be a good girl muffins

Stop stalking me, manmustwac. angry
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 06, 2009
Muffin you are getting paranoid. Nobody is stalking you. undecided
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by kweenchi(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2009
Owerri has the best looking girls in Nigeria

Agreed ! grin tongue
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2009

Too right ma'am.
Too right.

My mum is still a hottie.
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by vislabraye(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
I agree with u that Owerri gals are very beautiful. But Anambra and abia girls win beauty pagents.
Adaure Achumba is from Imo, and i know quite a number of pretty Imo girls. ( where is Tonto Dike and Genevieve from?)

Dont 4get calabar and Rivers state girls are very pretty
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
vislabraye:

I agree with u that Owerri gals are very beautiful. But Anambra and abia girls win beauty pagents.
Adaure Achumba is from Imo, and i know quite a number of pretty Imo girls. ( where is Tonto Dike and Genevieve from?)

Dont 4get calabar and Rivers state girls are very pretty
what do you mean anambra and abia girls win beauty pagents. which ones are you talking about? cause nigeria does have A LOT of beauty pagents. lol
its hard to keep up with all of them so i just focus on the most popular and meaningful one "MBGN" the rest, too many.
but imo does win pagents, or are you forgetting MBGN 2007 and Anambra MBGN 2008.
and yes Genevieve is from Imo State but Tonto is from Port Harcourt, River State.
muffins:

hahaha reppin that Imo State!!  grin
i did see a lot of pretty girls when i was in Owerri though, so yeah. . .
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2009
to comment on the video:
i loved the song that was playing in the beginning.
is that song out anywhere i can listen? youtube?

so tight! got my head bobbing and what not. lol
love Bracket!  kiss
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by KB1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
Why are you'all beating around the bush with this topic? Just come on out and say the obvious; Igbo girls look waaay better than Yoruba. No need to use Eastern and Western cities to make your comparisons when you can just use the people native to them. Hey, and you cant say I'm being tribal, because I'm not even African, I'm Akatta as you'd say. grin
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by chiogo(f): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
When people say "Ada Owerri", they don't always mean the girl is from Owerri. It's just an old term Igbo people use.
But maybe the artiste in that video is talking about an Owerri girl.

Isn't he the one that sang that yori yori song? eh, liked that one better than this one.
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2009
chiogo:

When people say "Ada Owerri", they don't always mean the girl is from Owerri. It's just an old term Igbo people use.
But maybe the artiste in that video is talking about an Owerri girl.

Isn't he the one that sang that yori yori song? eh, liked that one better than this one.
yeah theyre the ones that sang Yori Yori
and i love the song that was playing in the beginning but no one knows the title. undecided
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by chiogo(f): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

yeah theyre the ones that sang Yori Yori
and i love the song that was playing in the beginning but no one knows the title. undecided
Oh, I didn't realize Bracket is a group.
What song was playing at the beginning? Ada Owerri?
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2009
chiogo:

Oh, I didn't realize Bracket is a group.
What song was playing at the beginning? Ada Owerri?
naw, the song that was playing in the beginning of the video.
it was on for like 30 seconds then Ada Owerri started playing.
that song is cool. me like!
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by chiogo(f): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2009
Uhh I dunno but I think it's the same song. Artistes do that a lot these days - change the beat of a song and it looks like another song.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Music Has Come A Long Way (Songs U Listened To When U Were Younger) / Can Anyone Help With The Download Funmi Adams Mama Song / Download Be Mine By M.I Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.